Would have had the fastest platinum time if I had 4 PS4 controllers.

RobertMeownyJR

I'm so salty. I tried everything, and I mean everything. The closest I got was using a ps2 controller through PS4 -> PC remote play and 2 ps4 controllers. 

Looks like I'm gonna have to borrow a controller from a friend.

So salty. 

However, the trophies are fairly easy and grinding for levels is extremely easy if you know where and how to do it. So if you're on the edge about getting this, I'd say go for it. The platinum is easily achievable within 5-10 hours (if you have the controllers)

• Like 2

Not to be rude, but could this not have been a status update?

I'm sorry, is this taking up precious forum space? 

Actually I was going to use this as a way to share the best method of EXP grinding.

Coming Soon. It's done. 

Here's the EXP table I made. Levels 1-16 are estimated based on the chart trend. I didn't start recording them until after that point. The number after the level signifies the amount of exp required for the next level. 

Level 01 243    Level 26 430
Level 02 247    Level 27 441
Level 03 252    Level 28 452
Level 04 257    Level 29 463
Level 05 262    Level 30 475
Level 06 267    Level 31 486
Level 07 273    Level 32 499
Level 08 279    Level 33 511
Level 09 285    Level 34 524
Level 10 291    Level 35 537
Level 11 299    Level 36 550
Level 12 306    Level 37 564
Level 13 313    Level 38 578
Level 14 320    Level 39 593
Level 15 328    Level 40 608
Level 16 336    Level 41 623
Level 17 344    Level 42 638
Level 18 353    Level 43 654
Level 19 362    Level 44 671
Level 20 371    Level 45 688
Level 21 380    Level 46 705
Level 22 389    Level 47 722
Level 23 399    Level 48 740
Level 24 409    Level 49 759
Level 25 419    Level 50

~23,000 EXP

Using the following method, you can make ~ 1.2k EXP every 2.5 minutes. To knock out all of the required experience, you'll only need to farm this for less than an hour (After you've completed the training of course, otherwise it doesn't make sense to farm all 50 levels since the Training gives you exp). You'll need two controllers. 

Go to local play and select the "My first deathmatch" game mode. For the map, pick Ascension. Go to game mode settings and set the Score to win at 50 without a time limit. Go into the Advanced game mode settings and set the respawn delay to 0 seconds. Use default settings for everything else. Also, as a personal recommendation, I'd suggest lowering your sensitivity to something less than 5. This will become clear very soon.

Now have the guest (not the account you're trying to earn the trophies on) stand in this corner right next to this plant. (Actually stand next to the plant, I'm just using this picture as a reference)

Uuk4H9r.png

Make sure you have a grenade launcher equipped and stand approximately here. Aim in the small red square outlined in the picture and fire.

xEUOm2d.png

The grenade launcher will recoil upwards and it's easier to move the reticle back to the square with a lower sensitivity. There will be no respawn delay, so continue to shoot in that area over and over. The guest will continue to respawn in that exact location due to where you are on the map. This is the fastest method of getting kills. You get ~22.5 EXP per kill. It shouldn't take more than 2.5 minutes to get all 50 kills. Therefore, farming 23,000 EXP shouldn't take over an hour.

Rinse and repeat. This method is only limited by the time it takes to reload the grenade launcher. 

Edited by CyToSiNe
  • Like 2

I'm sorry, is this taking up precious forum space? 

Actually I was going to use this as a way to share the best method of EXP grinding.

Coming Soon.

Eh, it doesn't matter whether it was supposed to be Status Update or what not... It's all good to be here for the people who play this game, just to keep on track.

• Like 1

IMO the experience grind or multiple controllers isn't the issue, it's the God awful challenges. Everything multiplayer related you can do with multiple controls or boost with other players online aside from the 4 player local trophy, but the challenges are what will block most people from the plat because some of them are utter loads of crap.

IMO the experience grind or multiple controllers isn't the issue, it's the God awful challenges. Everything multiplayer related you can do with multiple controls or boost with other players online aside from the 4 player local trophy, but the challenges are what will block most people from the plat because some of them are utter loads of crap.

The challenges were alright. I used a guys playlist on youtube for all of them.

He golds every challenge, and since the AI never changes it's course, you can use them as basically a how-to. I don't think I reset more than 20 times on any given challenge. The worst one was the grenade launcher, but with these videos it became a breeze. 

Here's an example: 

BTW Thanks for uploading those MaxXyian2. HUGE help

Edited by CyToSiNe