Trophy " 30 "...

xav2010

Hi all.

I have started a 3rd run. I've got approx more than 70 garrots, more than 50 headsots ans more than 30 hidden bodies... But trophies don't pop.

I've probably missed something. Any help ?

Depends of level start stuff ? difficulty ? Other thing ?

Thx ;-)

• 5 months later...

I know it is late to reply but I had the same problem. I racked up over 200 of each type of kill and still did not get the trophies. The game would crash after trying to farm kills, would get maybe 10 or 15 before a crash. I tried deleting all game and data including profile, started again and still the same problems with crashing which seemed to wipe all progress to kill trophies. Played the whole game again saving once or twice a level, still no joy.

SOLUTION FOUND thanks to a post by xLukk  posted elsewhere. Start a new game on level 1 and chloroform first 2 enemies then go to castle and garrotte next 2 enemies, then go to doctors room and get as many headshots as you can before getting yourself killed. DO NOT LOAD A SAVE BUT RESTART LEVEL and repeat.

You can choose any location or level you like just get as many kills as you can before restarting level, just never save your game or load a save. The first level is the easiest to do this on, you can hide bodies as well if you need to farm that trophy.

Credit to xLukk his post can be found on another website www.playst------trop---.org I am sure you can work out the missing letters in case moderators don't like me posting rival site. But in the interest of finishing this truly awful game I hope they allow this post, as the posted farming techniques on this site don't work for everyone.

• Like 3

• 4 months later...
  • 2 years later...

Like others said, the game is guaranteed to crash if you reload too many times, making it impossible to get these trophies with the methods outlined in the guides.

Restarting the mission instead of reloading works wonders, and all 3 trophies can be achieved very quickly in a single session this way. I would recommend mission 1 as a great place to farm kills. Chloroform the first 2 guys, garrotte the next few, then open fire and rack up a couple headshots from the soldiers pouring out of the castle. Then restart mission and repeat the process.

Notes:

- Using instinct to get easy headshots does not count towards the trophy. You must aim manually

- If you find a quiet room with one soldier and a closet, you can repeatedly put the body in the closet and remove again to quickly get the trophy for hiding 30 bodies.

• Like 1

• 7 months later...

I have many problems with the "30 chloroform use on enemy agents" trophy. Every time i try to grind uses, when I reach the 11th reload the game crash with CE-34878-0 error. My PS4 firmware is the latest available, the game has the latest patch (1.01). I tried to:

- save the game, do both the available kills and reload the save made previously;

- save the game, do both the available kills and restart mission;

- do the same above changing every time the mission;

- do both the available kills, reload some times (3 o 5 times), then exit to main game menu an continue the game.

I don't know how I can unlock this damn trophy, so I need help from who has unlocked it.

Thank you.

EDIT: I also tried to uninstall and then reinstall the game

2nd EDIT: trying to be sooooo fast with the kills let me unlock the trophy...

Edited by ZytHuM-

• 4 years later...
On 12/29/2019 at 8:34 PM, ZytHuM- said:

I have many problems with the "30 chloroform use on enemy agents" trophy. Every time i try to grind uses, when I reach the 11th reload the game crash with CE-34878-0 error. My PS4 firmware is the latest available, the game has the latest patch (1.01). I tried to:

- save the game, do both the available kills and reload the save made previously;

- save the game, do both the available kills and restart mission;

- do the same above changing every time the mission;

- do both the available kills, reload some times (3 o 5 times), then exit to main game menu an continue the game.

I don't know how I can unlock this damn trophy, so I need help from who has unlocked it.

Thank you.

EDIT: I also tried to uninstall and then reinstall the game

2nd EDIT: trying to be sooooo fast with the kills let me unlock the trophy...

Hey man!

I am facing the same problem as you, the last trophy needed :)) How did you manage to get the kills to count?