my advice for beginners to plat and get godfather trophy

this is the first trophy you should get out of the way

the first thing you need to focus on is godfather status, 10 million dollars plus 100,000,000 rep

the first thing you want to do is collect all hidden packages

do not fire any rounds off and try to not let anyone shoot at you

use the cars float on water cheat to get on other side of bridge for other package

helicopters can be found on rooftops on left bank towards north

after youve collected all packages, play cone crazy as slow as possible

some people can get the 10 mill this way, i only got around 1.75 mill

go north and buy the apartment that has a small garage it unlocks without doing any missions

park a cop car in the garage

go in cop car activate vigilante

go outside car go outside garage make sure door closes, use blow up all cars cheat, go back in garage and get back in car

repeat this until you get 10 million

make sure to make backup saves during all this long progression

now look at shots fired, try to have 102 or 201 (i forget the number so do the research)

now get the helicopter sparrow from middle island that was unlocked by the packages, you can do this after 80 packages if you want to avoid the military base by airport as they shoot at you if you approach and get the other 20 later

take helicopter to movie studio

find truck in corner and shoot it till it blows up

park helicopter and aim gun so its constantly hitting the truck. the truck wont disappear. rubberband the fire button on your controller. leave ps4 on while you go to bed. this raises your accuracy. check after a few shots to make sure your hitting and that your godfather points are raising

with me i had already alot of shots fired so it took me about 30 hours of rubberbanding because i didnt know. with less shots fired at you it should be faster.

There's already a thing someone did for this on the site.

Anywhore, what I did, I just did the helicopter thing like a bitch. Earned every other trophy legit, had a blast doing it, but Godfather can suck my dick. 

Park 4 of the sparrow choppers in the garage near Hyman stadium, land 3 on the roof, destroy all cars cheat over and over. Each chopper is worth 30 points.

30x7=210

1,000,000 divided by 210 = 4761 times you put in the code

On average you can easily put in the code 15 times a minute, so 4761 divided by 15 = 317

317 minutes divided by 60 = 5.28 hours.

So just under 5 hours and 20 minutes will cover you from scratch.

• Like 2

I went with the helicopter method instead and took around 5-6 hours. If you want to enjoy the story first without worrying about trophies I suggest picking up the helicopter method instead because you can finish it in your same playthough after you have completed everything else.

Edited by Aexuz
  • Like 1

after reading alot of other guides i realized i kinda got screwed over with the money issue, and then trying to earn more money screwed up my accuracy. i think its key to mention to buy the north house with the garage and do the vigilante mission blow up cars for the rest of the 10 million. all the other guides just say do cone crazy and then they leave it at that. so i figured id just throw out exactly what i did. 

this is the first trophy you should get out of the way

the first thing you need to focus on is godfather status, 10 million dollars plus 100,000,000 rep

the first thing you want to do is collect all hidden packages

do not fire any rounds off and try to not let anyone shoot at you

use the cars float on water cheat to get on other side of bridge for other package

helicopters can be found on rooftops on left bank towards north

after youve collected all packages, play cone crazy as slow as possible

some people can get the 10 mill this way, i only got around 1.75 mill

go north and buy the apartment that has a small garage it unlocks without doing any missions

park a cop car in the garage

go in cop car activate vigilante

go outside car go outside garage make sure door closes, use blow up all cars cheat, go back in garage and get back in car

repeat this until you get 10 million

make sure to make backup saves during all this long progression

now look at shots fired, try to have 102 or 201 (i forget the number so do the research)

now get the helicopter sparrow from middle island that was unlocked by the packages, you can do this after 80 packages if you want to avoid the military base by airport as they shoot at you if you approach and get the other 20 later

take helicopter to movie studio

find truck in corner and shoot it till it blows up

park helicopter and aim gun so its constantly hitting the truck. the truck wont disappear. rubberband the fire button on your controller. leave ps4 on while you go to bed. this raises your accuracy. check after a few shots to make sure your hitting and that your godfather points are raising

with me i had already alot of shots fired so it took me about 30 hours of rubberbanding because i didnt know. with less shots fired at you it should be faster.

Use This:

http://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/33300-godfather-roadmap-under-6-hours/

• 1 month later...

I'd like to also mention that using the cars float/drive on water cheat will disable trophies

you can float cars on water, i got platinum. there is a similar cheat that make cars float in the air which i did not use and is prob the one your thinking of which i did not test but i think lowers your points. you need the cars to float on water to get the packages on the other side before playing the story missions because the more shots fired the longer it takes to get godfather rating.

im more or less adding a alternative wording to the other guides and compiling about 10 diff reference notes and videos into one fast list, all the other guides are great and is where i got the basis of my info but i had to adjust a few things. specifically the money was a issue that not many people mention because its automatically thought that everyone can get 10 mill on cone crazy which everyone cant do since the ps4 version is a bit different with the timer.

Edited by melodicmizery