Enemy Stanima

exsentry

Is it me, or is the enemy stanima appear to be unlimited or ridiculously high? Especially the knights in the first area...making it extremely difficult to squeeze in a counter-attack/hit.

also noticed this on quite some enemies, they seem to barely ever need to pause their attacks for whatever reason.

those big, red, bowl-throwing/sawblade-spamming enemies in the undead settlement area are another good example. only good thing is, they don't really change the direction of their attack-spam. so once you are at a safe distance or behind them, you can go to the bathroom or cook a meal. when you come back they should be almost finished... ;)

and some enemies have a strangely long death animation, so i keep attacking because i didn't notice they are already dead, or rather dancing themselves to death.

other than that: great game, already having tons of fun, especially with coop etc.

btw the password system from bloodborne is back. are we having a "psnp" password meta around here? i think fextralife and reddit have something like that. makes it easier to connect with players from the community, since there still seems to be no SL restriction if using a password! ;)

Is it me, or is the enemy stanima appear to be unlimited or ridiculously high? Especially the knights in the first area...making it extremely difficult to squeeze in a counter-attack/hit.

It's outrageous. There are no rules to it, either. I would go for unlimited, but since they do pause, I will just say it's random.