Too many Forum entries automatically created when a new game is added [BUG].

I have noticed that occasionally there is too many forum entries automatically created when a new game is added to the site. For example, I noticed that today the game "Doodle Kingdom" for the PS4 was added and it automatically created 15 entries in the forums.

http://psnprofiles.com/forums/forum/2082-d/

I'm fairly certain that this isn't meant to happen.

Strange, normally it's for duplicate regions but I've never seen this happen. Fixed those forums.

I've actually seen it happen a few times before, but those times it's only created an extra 1 or 2 entries so I've never thought to mention it. That was the first time I've seen it create 15 which was definitely excessive. If you want I could compile a list of all the extras that have been created.

Figured I would jump in here, it may be the post button being clicked multiple times. I am well aware of how IPB works and that has been a common error with me. Members will notice the post isn't going through that fast and start clicking it more.

I should mention you, @Stevieboy

Edited by TG_MuffinMan

Figured I would jump in here, it may be the post button being clicked multiple times. I am well aware of how IPB works and that has been a common error with me. Members will notice the post isn't going through that fast and start clicking it more.

I should mention you, @Stevieboy

That wasn't what I was referring to at all. I was referring to when a game's trophy list is added to the site there is a forum entry automatically created for that game at the same time (so members can create threads discussing that game). The issue was that duplicates were being made by the system in error.

• 4 weeks later...