Team player trophy

Thropy_Croissant

I was thinking about getting that game for 4$ on the flash sale for my vita. There seems to be issues regarding the ''team player'' trophy. People still unlock the trophy when I look on psnp though. The problem is I only have 1 ps4 controller and I planned on playing it on my vita anyway. There is a comment on playstationtrophies.org from april 16th saying that neither offline or online coop is properly working but on the other hand, some people got this trophy 2 days ago so I don't know what to think. So, anyway, my question is:

Is it possible to unlock the ''team player'' trophy online on my vita or the servers won't let me connect?

I don't want to buy this game if I can't plat it but the sale is ending monday!

Thanks for sharing your info!

• 1 month later...

Team Player can be unlocked

I had all trophies done with the exception of Team Player and the Plat

Created a game on the PS4 and it found my Vita game, same profile

Equipped my Team Charms on the Vita and straight away into the game it unlocked the trophy, no need to continue

Hope this helps someone else

• 2 months later...

Team Player can be unlocked

I had all trophies done with the exception of Team Player and the Plat

Created a game on the PS4 and it found my Vita game, same profile

Equipped my Team Charms on the Vita and straight away into the game it unlocked the trophy, no need to continue

Hope this helps someone else

So this game is crossplay online or is this an ad hoc only thing like spelunky.

• 4 weeks later...

I was thinking about getting that game for 4$ on the flash sale for my vita. There seems to be issues regarding the ''team player'' trophy. People still unlock the trophy when I look on psnp though. The problem is I only have 1 ps4 controller and I planned on playing it on my vita anyway. There is a comment on playstationtrophies.org from april 16th saying that neither offline or online coop is properly working but on the other hand, some people got this trophy 2 days ago so I don't know what to think. So, anyway, my question is:

Is it possible to unlock the ''team player'' trophy online on my vita or the servers won't let me connect?

I don't want to buy this game if I can't plat it but the sale is ending monday!

Thanks for sharing your info!

I don't know bro, this trophy list smells...FOUL