For which game did you lose your sleep until you finish it or to take a difficult trophy?

GeorgeGianno

There are a lot games,but the most recently was Streets Of Rafe 2 to gain the trophy "Perfect score",i had work the other day and slept about 04:30 am ...And after 5 hours had to sleep.And before that Dante's Inferno to complete it.I had only some game left and was already late but couldn't stop it and wait for next day :D

When i was younger without job,many times stayed until dawn to finish some games.

• Like 1

For me it was Final Fantasy X, oh man that game, hahahah I spent whole days on it, entire night even if I had school the other day, I couldn't sleep, because I wanted to know what would happen, I remember my granpa and granma fighting over with me because I spent to much time on the console, I was at school just thinking about the game, my favorite game, such a great experience.

Demon's Souls searching the pure bladestone like a maniac :P

Battle Fantasia attempting the gold trophy

Star Ocean getting the battle trophies

MGS2 attempting to be in the fastest achievers list. (I'm number 5)

Sillent Hill Downpour attempting fastest achievers too (I'm number 3)

The last time I remember was Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch. Not because of trophies or anything like that. I was just so engrossed by the world and story, and having so much fun that I honestly had problems falling asleep sometimes because I was constantly thinking about it. Something like that hasn't happened to me in a very long time.