ELITE Kustomz; PSN Profiles Version ~ ! Open For New Requests !

TG_MuffinMan

PKhJZRC.jpg
Welcome to ELITE Kustomz Design Shop, a place for all your graphics needs on PSNProfiles. Need a Signature, Avatar, Squad Pack, or any type of banner? Then look no further! Complete one of the templates found below and one of our designers will have your request completed within 48 hours.

Our Designers

TG_MuffinMan - Founder
TBA
TBA
TBA

Interested in becoming a designer? Send me a message with some of your work and the time you can devote to designing.

Request Templates

Signature
Type: Signature
Sig Size: Up to 600 x 250 (respectful dimensions)
Theme: I.E. Battlefield, Destiny, etc.
Render: Any images or backgrounds you would like to be used (URL Required)
Border: none, thin, thick, Special, ect.
Text / Font: Any words you want, provide a URL for any fonts you would prefer we use.
Designer: Designer or Any

Type: Avatar
Theme: I.E. Battlefield, Destiny, etc.
Border: Round, Square, etc.
Text / Font: Any words you want, provide a URL for any fonts you would prefer we use.

Other
Theme:
Allocation: YouTube, Twitch, Wallpaper, etc.
Size: For Wallpapers or anything needed at a different size than our standards.
Template: Template for YouTube, Twitch, etc. that you would like used (URL Required)
Other Information: For anything not listed on the template

You're signature may only be up to 600 x 250. This is non-negotiable as it is an appropriate signature size

Shop Rules

The customer is responsible for picking up their completed request.
We reserve the right to reject requests if found profane, offensive, or impossible.
All designs will take no longer than 72 hours

Design Art by TG_MuffinMan

H3j5tKY.png

11FmJjS.jpg

More will be coming...

-  Don't know how to add the images to your signature? Follow these steps to do so  -

Step 1: Edit your profile

You will need to be at your profile in order to do so. Once at your profile click "Edit My Profile" in the top-right hand corner of the page.

ztWuz3J.jpg

Step 2: Edit your signature

There will be a panel on the left hand side of the page with a list of options. Signature is one of them. You will need to click this in order to edit it.

dhWK4QW.jpg

Step 3: Add the image

Scroll down to the text box and select the "Image" option (can be found in the image below). From there, paste the link provide into the new text box.

8xIU0vp.jpg

*Will be updated to give more details on it

Edited by TG_MuffinMan
  • Like 1

Well, for what it's worth, I, and everyone else, thought you were a bit douchey for popping up and asking to people to go join your clan or whatever, but since then you've popped up here and there on a few threads and now are doing this for people. I don't go for signatures and I don't know your skill and all, but kudos to you for getting rid of (for me at least) a bad first impression.

So it's a bit late, but welcome to PSNP buddy, hope to see you around some more, man. :)

• Like 1

Well, for what it's worth, I, and everyone else, thought you were a bit douchey for popping up and asking to people to go join your clan or whatever, but since then you've popped up here and there on a few threads and now are doing this for people. I don't go for signatures and I don't know your skill and all, but kudos to you for getting rid of (for me at least) a bad first impression.

So it's a bit late, but welcome to PSNP buddy, hope to see you around some more, man. :)

Thanks, I do agree I came in a bit unexpected and I had posted on this forum to recruit before and was notified on it. Didn't realize it was the same one. I have been big on PS consoles. Ever since the PlayStation One and figured I would get involved in the community.

Snip.

Well I don't really know how they are made besides the programs people use to make them, but since I don't have sig, I figure this is a good opportunity to get one and see how creative you can be. I want a sig featuring No Man's Sky with a picture of one of the planets surface as the image. I leave all other artistic choice to you, I am not sure if I want my name on it or not but I will link the font I want. If it isn't too much of a pain in the ass if you could do one with "SKATE-AK" and the same one without, that would be cool. 

Font:http://www.dafont.com/overdrive-sunset.font

@skateak here they are...

11FmJjS.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/11FmJjS.jpg

&

tf4o0J5.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/tf4o0J5.jpg

If there is anything you would like added or changed then please let me know. If you need help adding this to your signature then please ask. Thanks for requesting from ELITE Kustomz!

The first post has been updated to show a tutorial on how to add images to your signature.

• Like 1

@Dr_Mayus once again thanks. Didn't notice the typo. I fixed it, changed it up a bit though.

No problem :) I like the new header more as well.

I don't need a sig (because I usually rock the same sig for a couple of years and mine kicks too much ass). But I look forward to your shop growing :D

Welcome to the site.

First off man; Welcome to the site! Hope you enjoy your stay! If you don't mind I will like to make a request. If there is anything I left out or anything you would like to know just let me know. Thanks in advance!  :D

Signature

Sig Size 

400 X 200 (Can have minor adjustments if required)

Theme

I would like the theme to have a Ninja feel to it. Here are are two games that fit that theme to give you an idea:

- Ninja Gaiden 3 Razor's Edge

- Shinobi (PS2 game)

Render

Here are some cool ones I found that you can possibly use. You can choose whichever one you think you can work with the best. If none of them seem to be working then feel free to find one image by yourself.

Border 

Your choice. Whatever seems to make it look the best.

Text / Font

Text

I would like my PSN name (JB_Swag_Doctor73) and the words "It's not whether you get knocked down; It's whether you get back up." If you can't fit both then just my PSN name will do.

Font

I would like this font to be used for my PSN name and this font for my quote. 

Designer

Doesn't matter! Anybody will do.

Edited by JB_Swag_Doctor73

Thanks for offering your services to the community!

I'm looking for someone to create a banner for my competition "The Great Australian Trophy Hunt", are you interested in doing something like this as I see banners aren't listed in the OP? Let me know if you are and I can provide you with some more details.

Edited by TheWayne-o

Thanks for offering your services to the community!

I'm looking for someone to create a banner for my competition "The Great Australian Trophy Hunt", are you interested in doing something like this as I see banners aren't listed in the OP? Let me know if you are and I can provide you with some more details.

Yes I am. You can use the other template for this.

ATTENTION:

You all are free to make requests in the shop but here in Iowa, we have a severe storm scheduled to happen today (4/24/2016) and may lose power.

Requests may take a while to be taken. Sorry about this.

Edited by TG_MuffinMan

, Here's what I whipped up...

3gIZowk.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/3gIZowk.jpg

If there is anything you would like changed or added then let me know.

*The PSN font worked out great but the quote font may make it hard to read for some.

Don't know if you ever got this. Just want to be sure that you don't miss it or don't want anything changed or added to it.

Snip

Thanks man. I dig it. More or less exactly what I was looking for.

Edit: Something seems to have happened when I added to my signature. Is that something you can fix or is that on my end?

Edited by skateak

Thanks man. I dig it. More or less exactly what I was looking for.

Edit: Something seems to have happened when I added to my signature. Is that something you can fix or is that on my end?

Testing... I added the image to my signature.

@skateak, do you have the two images on separate lines or on the same one? I noticed that you can have as many lines as you want but it gets cut off after going so far down. I will put this in as a bug.

Testing... I added the image to my signature.

@skateak, do you have the two images on separate lines or on the same one? I noticed that you can have as many lines as you want but it gets cut off after going so far down. I will put this in as a bug.

Yep that was the problem, thanks. I had them on the left side with no space in between. Maybe the signature area can only hold so much and both the signatures vertical dimensions maxed it out.

Edited by skateak

, Here's what I whipped up...

3gIZowk.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/3gIZowk.jpg

If there is anything you would like changed or added then let me know.

*The PSN font worked out great but the quote font may make it hard to read for some.

Sorry for the late response. Yeah I see what you mean about the quote font. If you can, maybe try this one. If this font still makes it hard to read, then just make it the same font as you did with my PSN name. Other than that, the Signature looks awesome man and I appreciate it.