What is the point of the "Trophy Advisor" tab?

Is this supposed to be a suggested list of next trophies to get or something else?

Sorry if there's an explanation somewhere, but I didn't see one.  

No, "Trophy Advisor" is just another word for "Unearned Trophies" - the trophies that are still waiting to be earned

They are listed according to their "Rarity" , "Value", etc. 

Edited by ee28max

Is this supposed to be a suggested list of next trophies to get or something else?

Sorry if there's an explanation somewhere, but I didn't see one.  

Basically if you're looking to chip away at some easy trophies to get in your backlog, the trophy advisor gives you a list of your easiest unearned trophies that you can go for.

This topic seems to be how people start confusing "easiest" with rarity, or in this case, least rare percent. Or in contrast highest rarity means hardest.

The ONLY thing that it shows is YOUR unearned trophies sorted by the rarity of the members of this site. People may imply that makes them "easier" for you, but that's not the trophy adviser telling you that. Nothing on PSNProfiles tells you which trophies are easy *for you.*

• Like 1

While that's true, there is obviously some correlation between rarity and difficulty. That said, I also don't use the advisor often nbut I keep tabs open for the handful of games I'm currently playing actively when I'm on a hunt. The advisor would be a lot more useful if it included the option to hide games. There are games in there that I traded in so they will never be achieved (sad face) and there are games in there that while achievable I know I won't be playing in the next few weeks. So yeah, its usefulness is very limited. Others might find it useful, especially completionists who don't have a list of 5000 unearned trophies like me. :D