[Solved] Question regarding trophy visibility and PSNp.

Bartolomeus

Hi.

I have a quick question; if I restrict my trophy visibility so only PSN friends can see them while on a PS3 or PS4, will PSNp still be able to fetch the trophy information? I'd really like to have a PSNp profile while also having a private profile (so random people I meet in a multiplayer game can't see my trophy stats unless they check online, either here or elsewhere, or befriend me).

Much obliged.

Edited by Bartoulum

Hi.

I have a quick question; if I restrict my trophy visibility so only PSN friends can see them while on a PS3 or PS4, will PSNp still be able to fetch the trophy information? I'd really like to have a PSNp profile while also having a private profile (so random people I meet in a multiplayer game can't see my trophy stats unless they check online, either here or elsewhere, or befriend me).

Much obliged.

Any specific reason for that? Just curious.

Any specific reason for that? Just curious.

No, nothing in particular. A precautionary measure, I guess. Just in case someone wants to fuck with me if I do anything to upset them, they have no way to tell whether I'm a casual who only plays that particular game or a trophy hunter with an ever growing library. Not that it has happened before. It's for me feeling "safe" rather than actual safety. ^_^

^I agree with this. If it's set to "Friends only" then PSNP cannot see your trophies, and your card will show 0 trophies, games, etc.

Edit: I know because one of my friends does this because he's paranoid that his employer will spot that he's been earning trophies whenever he pulls a sickie and bunks off work. When I look him up on here, his trophy card is blank.

Edited by StrickenBiged