"Not in the Guidebook" not unlocking

dalailama1989

Hey!

I have a problem unlocking the trophy for all opportunities.

I did all of them start to finish (and finished the level each time of course) in online-mode (no disconnects) and nothing happened.

I have repeated every opp now, but can't do Catharsis again, because the opp will fail every time once I pacify/kill the shrink.

Is it possible to start over? Like copying my savegame to USB, deleting it on the PS4 and then doing it all again. Maybe even just in offline mode?

So after a few minutes I already know why I couldn't get that trophy, the problem was the challenge/opportunity "nostalgia" that in the end i had to disguise to complete successfully. ->
2pyqnpi.jpg

There are times when we think we did everything and always we missing something!
Some challenges you need to do everything to be completed, happen to me a lot of times (catharsis, beyond the grave, a case most peculiar)

Edited by Rose_Dark

I just got it - I did two things.

I saw that there were two challenges/feats (not sure what they are called in english) which have the same name as the opp's and are "one step further" than just doing the opp.

The first one is acually meeting Francesca while disguised as the golf teacher. The first time I met her, she saw through my disguise (not sure why). This time she didn't notice and it went well.

The second one is that you activate the ventiator, after having turned on the grammophone, lift and ringing the bell - this leads to Caruso fainting and that is another challenge.

Now it popped for me after having completed the Catharsis opp again. Here is how I got it to work again for me, after it failed all the time. After listening to his phone call, you are prompted to disguise yourself as the waiter. Wait here! Lafayette will take a seat, take a sip and stand up again walking and telling something to himself. He will do this infenitely, as long as you haven't poisoned his coffee yet. He will say three different dialogues. I made sure to listen to all of them, before getting the disguise.

The trophy now popped for me, while I entered Caruso's private rooms and the butler said his last piece of dialogue :)

Edit: Rose_Dark: yes, I got that challenge yesterday as well. Just for the fun :)

Edited by dalailama1989
  • Like 1

I saw that there were two challenges/feats (not sure what they are called in english) which have the same name as the opp's and are "one step further" than just doing the opp.

The first one is acually meeting Francesca while disguised as the golf teacher. The first time I met her, she saw through my disguise (not sure why). This time she didn't notice and it went well.

The second one is that you activate the ventiator, after having turned on the grammophone, lift and ringing the bell - this leads to Caruso fainting and that is another challenge.

Now it popped for me after having completed the Catharsis opp again. Here is how I got it to work again for me, after it failed all the time. After listening to his phone call, you are prompted to disguise yourself as the waiter. Wait here! Lafayette will take a seat, take a sip and stand up again walking and telling something to himself. He will do this infenitely, as long as you haven't poisoned his coffee yet. He will say three different dialogues. I made sure to listen to all of them, before getting the disguise.

The trophy now popped for me, while I entered Caruso's private rooms and the butler said his last piece of dialogue :)

Edit: Rose_Dark: yes, I got that challenge yesterday as well. Just for the fun :)

I've tried this and every other solution offered online (knocking out with blunt objects, use lethal syringe, specific timing for waiter disguise, restarting mission, drown/snap neck, no loading, etc) and even followed videos and I'm stil getting "key intel lost" for this opportunity. They even claimed to have patched it in the newest patch, but that doesn't seem to have changed anything either.

I've tried this and every other solution offered online (knocking out with blunt objects, use lethal syringe, specific timing for waiter disguise, restarting mission, drown/snap neck, no loading, etc) and even followed videos and I'm stil getting "key intel lost" for this opportunity. They even claimed to have patched it in the newest patch, but that doesn't seem to have changed anything either.

It's strange people getting key intel lost (bug) on catharsis, i've done this opportunity without any problem...

btw i'm pretty sure they gonna fix it (you always can try other way)

• 3 years later...
On 4/30/2016 at 11:52 AM, dalailama1989 said:

I concur. You can’t start an opportunity and call it a day. You have to see it all the way through. For instance, in “World of Tomorrow” for “A Case Most Peculiar,” I disguised myself as the detective and that checked it off but I still had to go to the pier. As soon as I went back and did that the trophy popped. So no, not glitched, just ambiguous.