Battlefield 5: Armageddon Leak?

skateak

Highly doubt it. If the next Battlefield is going to be a numbered sequel i think it would be just called "5" like the others.

I don't think anything has ever been misnamed on that site. Now that I think about it, it is probably the named of the first Map Pack that usually comes with the game at launch.

Edited by skateak

I don't think this has much credibility. It's a case of why would a website like that have access to this information?

Not to mention that we literally just got over another leak for BF5 (Eastern Front) where the source admitted it was fake and he just trolled the world.

The question is, what makes this source any more credible?

• Like 1

I don't think this has much credibility. It's a case of why would a website like that have access to this information?

Not to mention that we literally just got over another leak for BF5 (Eastern Front) where the source admitted it was fake and he just trolled the world.

The question is, what makes this source any more credible?

It is a big site that gets all the new games system requirements so you can run a diagnostic test to see if your system can run it. I remember them having Back to Karkand on there before BF3 launched. Like I was saying, I don't think this is the actually Battlefield 5 title but the first DLC pack that you get for free for buying the game at launch. Just like Back to Karkand and China Rising. The data just got sent to them a couple days early, that is all.

Here is a site that reported back in early December, an IMDB link to Battlefield 5: Armageddon I don't think it is as far-fetched as you guys think.

Edited by skateak