[WR] Chop Shop - Route - 6 02.02.77

Hello, Cream here.

Earlier today i was messing around in Time Trial and found these 2 shortcuts that can be combined into making 1 really good one on Chop Shop Route 6.

The time i got wasn't that good and the video was solely made to show you lovely people these shortcuts.

Enjoy

-Cream

Edited by ahCream
  • Like 2

Hello, Cream here.

Earlier today i was messing around in Time Trial and found these 2 shortcuts that can be combined into making 1 really good one on Chop Shop Route 6.

The time i got wasn't that good and the video was solely made to show you lovely people these shortcuts.

Enjoy

-Cream

It's not perfect, but I tried to get a decent run using your strats

Time: 1.39.31

• Like 2

The jump is pretty much a necessity for a super car special event. The 2nd from the right is a pursuit on the same track which it can't be done without this jump it seemed. I didn't know about the the first jump showed in the vid, I did find the second one, and it made the pursuit possible.

There's another such type of jump on the 'back to the 80s' track, which is makes clearing the hot lap special event quite easy. Right after the curve with the cassette tape there's a downward slope, jump left afterwards.

• Like 1