Helldivers Galatic Campaign

ANBU_Sharingan

How long till you can play the mode that gives trophy?  I'm still pretty new at this game (level 15) but I don't get how it works, you defend earth, and then you can assault the alien world after that?

What does it mean you can only play for 3 hours?  What happens if you fail the missions in that time?

Peace and Prosperity is unlocked when all 3 alien races have been defeated and the war is won. As long as you play at least one planet during the war, you will unlock the trophy. Defending Humanity is unlocked when you successfully defend a capital city, which doesn't have to be earth, those missions pop up kinda randomly and only have a 3 hour timer to take it back. If you fail to defend the capital city, they take back the zone. All you have to do is just play a defense mission 1 time to be eligible. You'll know if a city is under attack as there's a status bar in the top right corner of the screen and a giant red exclamation point in the zone that is under attack.

Edited by SnowxSakura

Final Illuminate zone before the homeworld is 30% filled. Cyborg has 2 zones left before homeworld and one is 70% filled.

and @anbu, you just come off as incredibly impatient.

calling me impatient as almost 2 months have passed since i made this thread and we havent yet won the galactic campaign yep seems legit

calling me impatient as almost 2 months have passed since i made this thread and we havent yet won the galactic campaign yep seems legit

You can always edit your first post of the thread. Saying it's "dead forever" or "impossible" is hyperbole. 

Edited by DARKB1KE

Unless you only own helldivers and no other video game, you have no reason at all to be impatient about it

i dont know how you can call someone impatient just because i have an issue with this game campaign mechanics , many players had the same problem i did if they started playing this game late has i did or were unsure about the community effort to get rid of all the factions at this time . Thank god people who start now dont have to wait 2 or 3 months for another won war, as it could happen because we will surely win this war and the game will raise the bar again on the next one . Im happy that i could at some measure put the spotlight on this problem and with everyone s effort win this war

So I've thought about getting into this game since it came up on PS Plus. Is now a good time to get started on it, in regards to getting this particular trophy? How long do I have to get involved in this war? Is there anything else that's worth knowing before I decide whether to play the game at this point in time?

So I've thought about getting into this game since it came up on PS Plus. Is now a good time to get started on it, in regards to getting this particular trophy? How long do I have to get involved in this war? Is there anything else that's worth knowing before I decide whether to play the game at this point in time?

You only have to complete 1 planet to be eligible for the trophy, the only other time sensitive trophy is for defending a capital city, which is only active for 3 hours. If you're going for the platinum in this game, now is the best time to do so when the war is almost over

Edited by SnowxSakura