Homefront: The Revolution Trophy Discussion

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Oh man, the deathwish playtrough was not really hard. But that "Inside Job" trophy is a pain. 

If i get spotted, is it possible to get killed and start again?

I only got a deathwish savegame. Maybe it is better to start a new easy file for the trophy?

Oh man, the deathwish playtrough was not really hard. But that "Inside Job" trophy is a pain. 

If i get spotted, is it possible to get killed and start again?

I only got a deathwish savegame. Maybe it is better to start a new easy file for the trophy?

Yes, I just re-loaded the most recent checkpoint and went again, I'd say attempt it on easier as the enemies are one hit kill (most anyways)

• Like 1

Yes, I just re-loaded the most recent checkpoint and went again, I'd say attempt it on easier as the enemies are one hit kill (most anyways)

Allright, maybe i should try that. So I have to start a new game..... that's so annoying.

Thank you ;)

How is this game playing now, haven't played it since release day. Have there been any patches

It runs better than before. But it feels like 20 fps. Still not really smooth. 

Coop multiplayer is often empty. So try to get the MP trophies as fast as possible.

*edit

At the moment, i am downloading a 2,5GB patch. So i hope, this will fix something^^

Edited by tagiXD
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

One of the fixes from the recent patch:

Patch 1.08:

Inside Job trophy tweak

Whatever it means.....  the trophy description is the same.

*edit:

Oh yes. No one will be alerted if you use the vent. So this trophy is now a really easy one. Do it!

Edited by tagiXD

I'm working on Inside Job and want to know if the mini map flashes red should I just reload my game? I've managed to complete stronholds where the mini map didn't flash at all but still no trophy. At this point I really have no idea what I'm doing wrong.

I did this trophy last night after countless days of experimenting and failure.

Best way I've found is this:

Start a new game on easy (back up your save!!!)

Get to the first red zone, and capture all of the areas surrounding 'Biedul Manufacturing'. Use the points to purchase RC explosives and RC molotovs.

Now, head to the area, blow open the vent and cut open the 'front door'. Retreat around a corner so there's no chance of being seen. Use an RC explosive to enter the base and kill someone.

At this point, your comrades will start randomly attacking the base - this is fine, they're allowed to be seen. So let them do all the work for you. Use RC cars to keep an eye on the action and monitor their progress. Blow up any enemies they can't/won't kill for you.

When all the enemies are dead, stroll in and turn the valve. Done.

Things to remember:

You cannot allow the map to flash red, and you must not be spotted - inside or outside of the base, by any hostile. If you're spotted, immediately use 'Restart Checkpoint' (do this instead of dying to refresh your explosives)

All enemies inside the base MUST be dead when you turn the valve, or no trophy for you!

RC cars can be spotted by the enemy and this doesn't count against you, as long as YOU are not spotted.

It seems kind of glitchy, and it's definately frustrating, but it absolutely can be done - see my trophy history for proof. Good luck!