UNFAIR >:/

hey there, today 10th May is the release of "afterbirth". but i just see the ps4 version of it. what about the psvita user. i hope they'll patch a button in the game that says, "sync your ps vita progress data to ps4". 

what do you guys think about it? let's discuss :)

yeah i know, but couldn't they just let us sync the vita data to ps4?  i feel like an idiot, bought the game on vita and then the devs shit on my head. "buy the ps4 edition and plat it again, then i have to buy the dlc too just for 7 trophies."  :(((

yeah i know, but couldn't they just let us sync the vita data to ps4?  i feel like an idiot, bought the game on vita and then the devs shit on my head. "buy the ps4 edition and plat it again, then i have to buy the dlc too just for 7 trophies."   :(((

It's cross buy and the trophies share a list. You won't need to plat it again. Just download the game on your PS4, use the cross-save to port your save data to the PS4 version, and start playing afterbirth from there. 

• Like 1

yeah i know, but couldn't they just let us sync the vita data to ps4?  i feel like an idiot, bought the game on vita and then the devs shit on my head. "buy the ps4 edition and plat it again, then i have to buy the dlc too just for 7 trophies."   :(((

thats what i ended up doing - i dont actually mind buying it again and supporting the devs, just the vta controls were perfect, i'm struggling on PS4