Disney Infinity discontinued! Unobtainable online trophies?

LittleBlueMacaw

I mean, you can't really call someone an idiot after that stunt you pulled with the Guide of the Year voting, but they've been in all 3 of the disney infinity games, stops people buying them for GG EZ plats I guess

Sigh... people are still hanging on to that? Did it ever occur to you that i'm not the only person in my household, and that I had asked my friend, who was with me at the time, to help me?

• Like 1

The Ganondorf Amiibo locks away a whole harder game mode behind a paywall. The Link Amiibo locks an entire moveset behind a paywall. The Fire Emblem Amiibos also lock characters behind a paywall.

I see your point, but they are not mandatory to play the games though. Disney Infinity and Skylanders do! Amiibos are optional.

I see your point, but they are not mandatory to play the games though. Disney Infinity and Skylanders do! Amiibos are optional.

Disney Infinity, no. All you need are the 2-3 figures included with the game, no extra characters are required for any trophies. More figures make doing the feats trophies easier, but they're not needed. In 3.0 you just need a single figure, and there's even less feats. I finished that trophy without even playing the Star Wars level that was included.

My local Wal-Martis pulling the figures off of the shelves, so if any wants any it would probably be a good idea to grab the sooner rather than later.

I may try to grab a Venom even though I have no desire to play the game. I can put him beside my only amiibo Shovel Knight.

• 3 weeks later...

It's such a shame. Disney is also closing down Avalanche Software (the studio behind Disney Infinity), meaning over 300 people are losing their jobs.

I don't want to be rude but your avatar + saying that... really fit together lmao.

OT: yeah it sucks so many people are losing their jobs