Uncharted 4 themed limited edition console and controller thoughts

Sorry but I'm I the only one who thinks the new Uncharted 4 themed PS4  limited edition bundle looks crap. The controller could have been wayyyyy better done then just been a normal one colour. Console itself does not look great. They could have gone all out on this seen its the last Uncharted in the series. What's your thoughts? 

DF007gamer.png

Naughty Dog have said it's Nathan Drakes last Journey. I dont recall them saying it was the last in the series though and i dont see Sony throwing away potential money like that.

What I've read it was the last but could have misread it. Was thinking the same thing about had could they possibly would end a money making series like Uncharted

All the themed bundles look crap to be honest. Some of the controllers are cool though.

You right. I've seen some 10 year old kids personalize their consoles better then the legit themed bundles

Edited by DF007gamer
  • Like 1

What I've read it was the last but could have misread it. Was thinking the same thing about had could they possibly would end a money making series like Uncharted

Naughty Dog have said they won;t do more, however the IP is owned by Sony so they could make more with any dev they please really.. But it's unlikely to be by Naughty Dog

As for the console, I disagree I actually really like it. However I could not justify buying it, especially with the 4.5/neo whatever that I will get, presuming it exists. Not to mention I only got a ps4 a couple months back lol. SO potentially that would be 3 consoles in a year..nah  :lol:

But as a special edition it looks great, better in the flesh as I know someone who did get it and its pretty sexy.

Edited by VitalFury
  • Like 1

The RRP of a 500gb PS4 here is $549.

If you trade in a 500gb PS4 with a remote to EB, and pay an additional 350, you get a 1tb UC4 themed PS4, a copy of the game (RRP 100, though it's 70 bucks anywhere), a copy of Doom when it comes out in a couple says (same RRP situation as Uncharted), 6 months of this stupid Presto streaming service (useless entirely), and a copy of GTA V (which is about 60 bucks anywhere, probably can sell on Gumtree for a good 40 though if it's wrapped).

That's actually a decent value to me, and if it wasn't for the Neo coming out soon, I'd have probably actually picked this up. I'm still bopping with my launch day PS4 and although it's going fine, the PS3's launch rubbed me the wrong way and I keep having this feeling in the back of my head that this will die on me.

But the limited design thing, that shitty blue with a silhouette of Drake on it, I think it looks trashy as balls man.

• Like 1

But as a special edition it looks great, better in the flesh as I know someone who did get it and its pretty sexy.

Ok maybe I'm been too judgmental on the console but to have a plain controller, they could have made a better job. 

"SO potentially that would be 3 consoles in a year..nah   :lol:" I think you would be the first lol 

• Like 1

Ok maybe I'm been too judgmental on the console but to have a plain controller, they could have made a better job. 

"SO potentially that would be 3 consoles in a year..nah   :lol:" I think you would be the first lol 

haha that's cool man we can all have a opinion on it  :lol: The controller its self is a bit bland I agree but I like the colour. I know what you are saying could of had more effort but its better then the awful darth vadar one lol

• Like 1