EU release?

By that I meant why is it not in Europe?

It's weird that it isn't available on Europe considering that the game has an Italian, French, Spanish, German and Portuguese translations for its trophies so I don't see why it would stay as a US exclusive. I think it will be released on Europe at a later date maybe, or we can ask Sony's Support about it.

It's weird that it isn't available on Europe considering that the game has an Italian, French, Spanish, German and Portuguese translations for its trophies so I don't see why it would stay as a US exclusive. I think it will be released on Europe at a later date maybe, or we can ask Sony's Support about it.

Or, you could, you know, just ask the publisher or developer about it. ;)

EDIT:

It seems the game was released in Japan two months earlier than NA, might still come to EU.

2nd EDIT:

The original PS2 NA release was censored, the EU version was not... hmm

Edited by MMDE

EDIT:

It seems the game was released in Japan two months earlier than NA, might still come to EU.

2nd EDIT:

That's weird considering that Japan didn't got nearly any PS2 re-release on PS4 from what I read, can you pass me the link of the Japanese Store where the game is located? I tried to search for "Puzzle Quest" but it seems you have to search for the Japanese title, since I'm trying to keep up to date an article of Wikipedia about this PS2 re-releases.

That's weird considering that Japan didn't got nearly any PS2 re-release on PS4 from what I read, can you pass me the link of the Japanese Store where the game is located? I tried to search for "Puzzle Quest" but it seems you have to search for the Japanese title, since I'm trying to keep up to date an article of Wikipedia about this PS2 re-releases.

You know what? I think I might be mixing it up with a PS3 release, that wasn't with trophies etc. ;D It was released a year earlier actually! :)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_King_of_Fighters_2000

"PlayStation Network

• JP March 18, 2015"
Edited by MMDE

You know what? I think I might be mixing it up with a PS3 release, that wasn't with trophies etc. ;D It was released a year earlier actually! :)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_King_of_Fighters_2000

"PlayStation Network

• JP March 18, 2015"

Yeah that's what I thought xD they received many PS2 Classics on PS3 (without trophies of course), but I still don't understand why this PS2 emulation on PS4 wasn't made available for them. I don't know if they care too much about it but I still hope that Sony does it so everyone can enjoy them.

Edited by Finozzi1696

• 3 months later...

I saw it was released in the US, but not in Europe. What gives?

We always get screwed over. 

EDIT:

2nd EDIT:

Just wanted to let you all know that The King of Fighters 2000 is now available on the European PS Store! :)

Hopefully we'll see Metal Slug Anthology on Europe at some point too!