PS4-demo up on US- and EU-PSN

For anyone who wants to try out the game, there's a PS4-demo for Burning Bllood up on the european store. Direct link to it:

EU-PSN: https://store.playstation.com/#!/cid=EP0700-CUSA05086_00-ONEPIECEBBTRIAL0

US-PSN: https://store.playstation.com/#!/cid=UP0700-CUSA05106_00-ONEPIECEBBTRIAL0

I checked the US-PSN and there it's not available.

Edited by Crimson Idol
  • Like 2

Awesome! Looking forward to finally trying it out.

After playing the demo: The game reminds me too much of J-Stars. I liked J-Stars but really you can win every game by just spamming the same move. Ultimate Attacks take away almost 80% of your health and you can activate it twice per match. Some moves have awkward invincibility frames like Luffy's Red Hawk.

It's obvious this game is for casuals who just want to have fun but they just released a trailer where in the full game there will be a competitive online mode where you and your chosen team can compete in a season and if you win you'll be rewarded a unique title and become reigning champions. You basically have to defend your spot on the top from other teams. 

*Cue the spam fest*

Edited by Oblivion

• 2 weeks later...

I would've been fine if they didn't have an online versus mode at all, same goes for J-Stars.

Oh you mean the mode you didn't have to play and could have just went up against bots? They should take out the whole mode just so you can get a meaningless .jpg faster and fuck all the people that bought the game to actually play it?

Jesus Christ I wish I could go one day without seeing PlayStation players cry about multiplayer.

Oh you mean the mode you didn't have to play and could have just went up against bots? They should take out the whole mode just so you can get a meaningless .jpg faster and fuck all the people that bought the game to actually play it?

Jesus Christ I wish I could go one day without seeing PlayStation players cry about multiplayer.

Dude, you're an idiot. I said that I wouldn't care if they DIDN'T have it, not that I felt they shouldn't have it at all. 

Maybe you could go one day without seeing people cry if you weren't twisting their posts to make it sound that way. Judging by this post, YOU are the one with the problem.