Under Guides it would be nice to sort/filter by difficulty

Simple request please which may have been suggested before but could not find it.

Under the guides section of the site it would be really nice to sort, filter or even search by difficulty level.

For example, if you are a trophy hunter and want to say get a list of guides that have a low difficulty rate by its author, say 1/10, 2/10 etc... then that would very useful (at least I think it would be).

Thanks 

PS:  I do realize we can search easy games but still think having this under guides would be useful.

• Like 1

I know topics like this exist, because I created one of them! But now I can't find it... my Search-fu is failing me. 

I agree, it'd be good if you could apply filters to the guides. 

More than just difficulty, it might help people find games with a low time estimate too. So then you could look for an easy and short plat, etc. 

• Like 2

I know topics like this exist, because I created one of them! But now I can't find it... my Search-fu is failing me. 

Don't be afraid, there are people who know how to handle their search-fu: :ninja:

http://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/34692-filtersort-guides/

(found via this: http://psnprofiles.com/forums/index.php?app=core&module=search&do=user_activity&search_app=forums&mid=90203&search_app_filters[forums][searchInKey]=&userMode=title)

And I second this, too. Would be nice to sort and filter guides by such criteria.

Edited by crimsonidol
  • Like 1