Stage Fright glitch?

I'm trying to get the stage fright trophy where you have to stand still in the market for 30 seconds. I've done exactly what I've seen in the videos yet the trophy won't pop, anyone else having issues or know if I might be doing something wrong?

Nevermind, I figured it out. Seems like you HAVE to watch the cut scene right before or it won't work. I skipped it the first time.

• Like 1

You're skipping UC cut scenes in your first playthrough? Wow. I hope you mean your first cleanup. :)

Trophies should come 2nd sometimes!

As for the stage fright trophy, it popped perfectly fine for me.

Edited by CL5INT0N2

I had to do it twice to get it to pop.

There's been a few Trophy glitch's in this game, the funny thing with this is first time I waited around 5 minutes, second time I tried it popped in 10 seconds  :| Yes I was timing it. weird.

same thing happened to me. i skipped the cutscene the first time not knowing it would mess up the trophy, so after i loaded the save it popped way sooner than 30 seconds

This is one of the best trophies ever!

To those who care but don't know, the trophy itself is a reference to the controller malfunction during the tech demo showcase. When it was time to show off, the controller wouldn't function and it took roughly 30...ish seconds to correct it and to go on with the demo. A cool reference and a sign they can laugh at their own mistakes.

Tried to find the video, could not find it.

To those who care but don't know, the trophy itself is a reference to the controller malfunction during the tech demo showcase. When it was time to show off, the controller wouldn't function and it took roughly 30...ish seconds to correct it and to go on with the demo. A cool reference and a sign they can laugh at their own mistakes.

Tried to find the video, could not find it.