Missing Codex page

ItsThali

You'll get a map later that will show you the location of all the codex pages, after you finish sequence 11i believe.

After you get the map just keep syncing viewpoints in the cities until you see a page icon on your map.

Can't you buy maps from vendors once you beat certain sequences?

I'm currently on sequence 12 (Battle of Forli), so I already have the map, which is how I got the other codex pages. But I'm missing a couple of viewpoints, and I've looked around, they become available in sequence 13, so maybe that's where the last one is?

I'm currently on sequence 12 (Battle of Forli), so I already have the map, which is how I got the other codex pages. But I'm missing a couple of viewpoints, and I've looked around, they become available in sequence 13, so maybe that's where the last one is?

If you sync all the viewpoints you should be able to find the pages no problem.

• Like 1

Can't you buy maps from vendors once you beat certain sequences?

Not in AC2. That's just treasure chests, not collectibles.

The pages are in the guarded banks around each town. You've probably noticed them as open doors with four guards in front. Riario's map of each location comes into your possession at the end of Sequence 11 and you can't progress to Sequence 14 without them. Sequence 12 and 13 are DLC and have nothing to do with the pages. The codex pages show up on the area map once you've synced all the viewpoints, but the viewpoints in Florence south of the river do not count, because it's a DLC area.

If you look, there's actually at least one, sometimes two pages per district of each city:

• Florence, San Giovanni: 1
  • Florence, San Marco: 2
  • Florence, Santa Maria Novella: 2
  • San Gimignano, Inside the walls: 2
  • Forli, Inside the walls: 3
  • Venice, San Polo: 2
  • Venice, San Marco: 1
  • Venice, Dorsoduro: 1
  • Venice, Castello: 1
  • Venice, Cannaregio: 1
Edited by damon8r351
  • Like 1

Not in AC2. That's just treasure chests, not collectibles.

The pages are in the guarded banks around each town. You've probably noticed them as open doors with four guards in front. Riario's map of each location comes into your possession at the end of Sequence 11 and you can't progress to Sequence 14 without them. Sequence 12 and 13 are DLC and have nothing to do with the pages. The codex pages show up on the area map once you've synced all the viewpoints, but the viewpoints in Florence south of the river do not count, because it's a DLC area.

If you look, there's actually at least one, sometimes two pages per district of each city:

• Florence, San Giovanni: 1
  • Florence, San Marco: 2
  • Florence, Santa Maria Novella: 2
  • San Gimignano, Inside the walls: 2
  • Forli, Inside the walls: 3
  • Venice, San Polo: 2
  • Venice, San Marco: 1
  • Venice, Dorsoduro: 1
  • Venice, Castello: 1
  • Venice, Cannaregio: 1

Wiii, it was in Venice, Cannaregio district! Thanks! :D