Trophy discussion

Believe me, people: It is hard. Oh dear, it is.

And mostly to blame are the game's clunky controls, stiff animations and unresponsive combat.

I kind of disagree with you here, im playing on Beast diffuculty and my only problem is with the platforming sections, the combat feels responsive enough for me

Biggest gripe:

When enemies attack you from behind and you're still occupied with an enemy in front. As far as I can tell these attacks can't be blocked or countered what so ever. 

That's part of the combat, not just pressing Square every time, there are times that's better to roll away and get behind some enemies that keep attacking and get hit, rolling is the thing you will use the most later in the game

Does anyone know how to get the I know who did this... trophy? I'm not sure how that one is supposed to work exactly and beating the final boss everytime just to get access to the credits is getting a bit annoying!

Any help would be greatly appreciated as this is the final trophy that I'm missing for the Platinum.

Edited by JoeFenix

• 1 year later...

Anyone knows why the medals aren't updating.(best time updated just fine) I finished chapter 2 with 3 medals that are higher (encounter 7, 8 and 9) but it still shows the first ones

(for battle 10 I thought I was hit twice, but the lightning must hit me more often than I thought)

efpf94.jpg

b4sso1.jpg

Edited by Mr_Marty84

• 2 months later...

Hey guys, can you check my post please? I'm worried because I can't get encounter 2 to happen on stage 5. All my other stages are 100% complete but stage 5 in the video there's an encounter that's supposed to happen which I can't get. I don't know what to do.. please someone help. I can share a video if it helps.