Own both DC and DC Bikes standalone?

Bartolomeus

The Driveclub Bikes standalone is currently on sale on PSN, and I would like to buy it. However, I can't. It says that I can't because I already own Driveclub. Alright, I thought, I guess I have to buy the DLC instead of the standalone version. That is not on sale, though, so I will have to pay full price to get that one. I bought Driveclub on my other PSN user.

My questions are as follows; can I buy the standalone with this user without any issues? The games will perhaps not integrate properly, if I do such a thing? When I'm in the menu and go to the races, I have the option to choose whether to play Driveclub or Bikes, so perhaps owning the standalone will mean that I have to exit Driveclub and start Bikes in order to access the Bike tour, rather than just doing it through the Driveclub main menu.

I would really like to get Bikes as cheap as possible, but I also want the gaming experience to be as fluid and problem-free as possible.

The Driveclub Bikes standalone is currently on sale on PSN, and I would like to buy it. However, I can't. It says that I can't because I already own Driveclub. Alright, I thought, I guess I have to buy the DLC instead of the standalone version. That is not on sale, though, so I will have to pay full price to get that one. I bought Driveclub on my other PSN user.

My questions are as follows; can I buy the standalone with this user without any issues? The games will perhaps not integrate properly, if I do such a thing? When I'm in the menu and go to the races, I have the option to choose whether to play Driveclub or Bikes, so perhaps owning the standalone will mean that I have to exit Driveclub and start Bikes in order to access the Bike tour, rather than just doing it through the Driveclub main menu.

If you say you bought DC on your other user, I'm 99% sure you should be able to purchase standalone Bikes on this user without needing to integrate Bikes into DC.

Since the integration is mainly because both DC and Bikes use the same account.

Does it matter which version you buy in terms of trophy lists?

Or do standalone and DLC sahre the same trophy list?

Both have standalone lists, but Bikes have 2 Driveclub DLCs which makes Bikes list appear when you buy those DLCs and earn trophies in them.

shared as driveclub maxed out on the amount of dlc trophies

But the lists are not shared exactly because of this reason =D

Both original DC and Bikes have standalone list.

If you say you bought DC on your other user, I'm 99% sure you should be able to purchase standalone Bikes on this user without needing to integrate Bikes into DC.

You were right, I bought the DC Bikes standalone and I didn't even have to download anything. I just started Driveclub, and all the bike races (except the DLCs) were unlocked. Great! Thanks. ^_^