Bloodlust! Trophy

Like lot of people i miss only the trophy to kill Every type of enemy but sadly we have to wait until tuesday for completing the daily quest. I was Just wandering, because the trophy is validate , i must do the final blow to every enemy or not? For example, i'm playing with 3 friends, we beat the boss, everyone of us benefit of the killing or only the one Who land the final blow? I hope to be clear. I don't want to spend more time than necessary or wait another week for achieving the platinum

Edited by Lo_Strigo

As long as you hit it and have it killed by someone it counts.

Thanks, that's good to hear. By the way, there is another thing that bugs me. Some user of this site platted the game under 24h, how is it possible considering that we must complete both daily quest on tuesday and saturday? Edited by Lo_Strigo

Thanks, that's good to hear. By the way, there is another thing that bugs me. Some user of this site platted the game under 24h, how is it possible considering that we must complete both daily quest on tuesday and saturday?

Sunday you can do all the daily quest's it switches a day every 2 hours say it's 3am est it would have mondays quest then 5 am est it would have tuesdays quest ect. You can also change the vita timezone to unlock the quest so if it's saturday night you can set the vita to japan time and start the quests.

• Like 1

Is it possible to miss any kills from story mode? I just did all the 1-4 star events, did all the special quests on Sunday every 2 hours, and am working on the 5 star quests and still this trophy hasn't popped. I'm getting really frustrated. This is a terribly designed trophy with no indication of what's missing.

• 2 months later...

Can someone tell me how can I get all the Dark parts, I have 5 parts of the 8, I have defeated 5 times Deadring, 10 times Megadonkale and other 10 times Doomkale; and nothing about the parts, I have played them in normal character, trasformed, with other players, alone, and with low and 99 level, I'm a little upset about that, so I want to know if someone can tell me what am I missing to get those parts, or should I attack in a specific part of that opponents?

Can someone tell me how can I get all the Dark parts, I have 5 parts of the 8, I have defeated 5 times Deadring, 10 times Megadonkale and other 10 times Doomkale; and nothing about the parts, I have played them in normal character, trasformed, with other players, alone, and with low and 99 level, I'm a little upset about that, so I want to know if someone can tell me what am I missing to get those parts, or should I attack in a specific part of that opponents?

This is the wrong thread for this (this is a discussion about the Bloodlust trophy), but to answer your question, all parts are luck based. Just fight the enemy more times in hope to get them to drop it. Doesn't matter if you're transformed or weak, all that matters is that you kill them and get lucky.

Part, yes, bladesoframen, but I prefered not to create a new thread (I think it's not a big issue for creating one) and also I chose this thread because I thought part of that would have in common the fact of zombies, because those 3 I said are part of the enemies for this trophy, thanks for the info too, I will continue trying

Edited by Zeitgeist-9

Speed > anything.

Just kill them quickly and hope for the best =)

Thank you very much SatoshiOokami, I have been playing it in online mode only by myself, the only "hard" one is Deadring, I think the posible way to get the missing dark parts will be playing in each dimension of the online, it has going to be a little long, about defeating Doomkale and Deadring, but in that way I get the Megadon dark parts, and completed the treasures too, If I get all the 2 dark parts left, this will be my first platinum in my Hyperdimension Neptunia games, then will come the U, and I hope soon the Hyperdevotion, Producing Perfection and the Re;Birth1 if (I can find there a way to erase the dlc that unlocks the chance to level up to 399 or in a future opportunity to get PS Plus)