GlennRhee's Trophy Progress

GlennRhee

Ahh such a slim backlog even being in construction, If only I had that few games :P

Nice work on your platinum list ! Still need to play Deadly Premonition someday.

Have fun with your backlog, you have a lot of fun good games to go through.

• Like 1

Nice list, but if you want you could make the icons bigger... 2 Decaded Platinums! Nice one congrats  :)  :)

You better work on more in the future

Thank you! I've got a good 3.5 months before I go back to school, so I'll be doing my best to make a dent in my games!  :dance:

Ahh such a slim backlog even being in construction, If only I had that few games :P

Nice work on your platinum list ! Still need to play Deadly Premonition someday.

Have fun with your backlog, you have a lot of fun good games to go through.

Hopefully that's most of them...I only wrote down the ones I remembered off the top of my head. I don't think I've ever met a gamer with no backlog though, haha.

But thank you! Deadly Premonition is definitely worth a play. It's an easy plat, but it's also a quirky little horror game with some memorable tracks and NPCs. I wish there were more like it. I'm also not ashamed to admit that I'm one of those people who tried the sinner's sandwich.

I hope you end up picking it up, even if it only adds to your backlog.  :P

• Like 1

You've got a small but respectable plat collection. But you also have a growing backlog of unfinished games. Which can very easily spiral outta control, with so many unfinished games. I know, cause I've got the same problem ^^;. I recommend making some time maybe after your Summer backlog challenge to tackle Heavy Rain, Fallout 3, Uncharted: Drake's Fortune, inFAMOUS and Okami HD. None of these games were especially hard for me personally. Though Heavy Rain's 18 endings were severely annoying to track down. Collectibles will really be the only challenge where you'll need to look up a guide, specifically for Okami HD, Fallout 3, Uncharted: Drake's Fortune and inFAMOUS. These five are pretty respectable plats, so be sure to track them down. I know you can earn their plats ;)

You've got a small but respectable plat collection. But you also have a growing backlog of unfinished games. Which can very easily spiral outta control, with so many unfinished games. I know, cause I've got the same problem ^^;. I recommend making some time maybe after your Summer backlog challenge to tackle Heavy Rain, Fallout 3, Uncharted: Drake's Fortune, inFAMOUS and Okami HD. None of these games were especially hard for me personally. Though Heavy Rain's 18 endings were severely annoying to track down. Collectibles will really be the only challenge where you'll need to look up a guide, specifically for Okami HD, Fallout 3, Uncharted: Drake's Fortune and inFAMOUS. These five are pretty respectable plats, so be sure to track them down. I know you can earn their plats ;)

Ugh I know, the backlog is such a problem (though, thankfully most of those were PS+ offerings, so I'll eventually weed out the games I'm not interested in without feeling guilty). My downfall is repurchasing games I've 1ked on the 360 (Fallout 3/NV, L.A. Noire, Saints Row IV) to get them on my PSN account and then just not actually...playing them even though they're easy trophies.

But thank you!! I'll try to get at least one of those done this summer, especially since I've got several games on pre-order (and am expecting No Man's Sky to be a time sink). My summer backlog games should be quick, so I should have time to get several other plats.