I Pre-Ordered A WiiU Today...

Parker

Had a talk with a store clerk yesterday while my son was choosing his new game and the WiiU doesn't appear to be selling as hoped. I hope for Parker's sake that it sells better in the USA than it does here in little old Belgium.

Didn't play myself, but saw a lot of kids and teenagers play the demogame and the reactions were mixed. Most of them had fun, but would not buy it. Some said that they are waiting for the new Xbox and PS4 to be released before they would choose a new console. Rather smart thinking in my book B)

True! To be honest, I have always been a Nintendo fan, so I frequently buy their product, meaning their newest consoles. The only Nintendo console I never bought was the Virtual boy. Didn't exist for very long either way.

I saw an article on IGN today that it may be better to buy a used Wii U rather than a new one.

• 2 weeks later...

I would never buy the White Version and well atm Wii U have 1. Interesting game = Zombiu, so gonna wait until Big stuff like Pandora Tower and Last Story coming to Wii U

Well... Got good news for you! Today, I read an article that Pandora Tower on Wii will finally come to North America in Spring 2013:

http://ca.ign.com/articles/2013/01/16/pandoras-tower-headed-to-north-america