Speedrun Trophy still isn't popping and i'm feeling screwed over

I played the game legit twice just for this trophy (would be my last missing one before platinum) and finished the game both times in less than 5h 30min and it never unlocked. then I tried doing the infamous Speedrun Glitch where you need version 1.3 or below (as i got a digital copy i couldn't figure out how to download the game again without the patches... any ideas how to?) ps I played it legit on 1.4 and also on 1.5 and also tried the glitch on both versions. nothing is working and I'm getting frustrated because I'm so close and don't wanna give up on this game ... yet. help, please!!

If it's your last trophy before the platinum, could you delete/transfer your data and start fresh? I've not played this game and don't know if that will fix it, but it would be worth it as a last resort. Sometimes clearing the save data fixes glitches. 

If it's your last trophy before the platinum, could you delete/transfer your data and start fresh? I've not played this game and don't know if that will fix it, but it would be worth it as a last resort. Sometimes clearing the save data fixes glitches.

Yeah you're right but I forgot to mention I already deleted and redownload my data a few times and nothing got me closer to this trophy.

Yeah you're right but I forgot to mention I already deleted and redownload my data a few times and nothing got me closer to this trophy.

If it is your last trophy to plat, delete your savedata but don't redownload it. Start fresh. But IDK if it works.

Edited by TR_RAPTOR

Not sure how to fix your problem but for future reference you can't delete patches for digital PS4 games dood

this helped a lot, thanks!

If it is your last trophy to plat, delete your savedata but don't redownload it. Start fresh. But IDK if it works.

Third speedrun here we go Edited by talentish

I played the game legit twice just for this trophy (would be my last missing one before platinum) and finished the game both times in less than 5h 30min and it never unlocked. then I tried doing the infamous Speedrun Glitch where you need version 1.3 or below (as i got a digital copy i couldn't figure out how to download the game again without the patches... any ideas how to?) ps I played it legit on 1.4 and also on 1.5 and also tried the glitch on both versions. nothing is working and I'm getting frustrated because I'm so close and don't wanna give up on this game ... yet. help, please!!

I also finished the game in under 6 hours and didn't get the trophy, tried the glitch 3 times and it didn't pop, I think the game doesn't like us much

good luck man

alright so I did it again and got no trophy. I'll just have to wait for another update, hopefully they gonna fix it someday :/ thanks anyway!

I also finished the game in under 6 hours and didn't get the trophy, tried the glitch 3 times and it didn't pop, I think the game doesn't like us much

I think so too but at least we're not alone in this, many people seem to have problems with the trophies in this game. the odd thing is the game is my friend's digital copy (they're account is set primary on my ps) and they just got the Speedrun trophy. I'm starting to think I'm the problem and not the game xDDD

I think so too but at least we're not alone in this, many people seem to have problems with the trophies in this game. the odd thing is the game is my friend's digital copy (they're account is set primary on my ps) and they just got the Speedrun trophy. I'm starting to think I'm the problem and not the game xDDD

Luckily I stopped downloading both patches 1.04 and 1.05 as they will stop the Speedrun Trophy exploit. So whenever it asks me to download the latest patch, I always stop it so that way I can do the exploits. To solve your current problem, you have to uninstall the game and then reinstall it and then stop any of the patches from downloading.

Luckily I stopped downloading both patches 1.04 and 1.05 as they will stop the Speedrun Trophy exploit. So whenever it asks me to download the latest patch, I always stop it so that way I can do the exploits. To solve your current problem, you have to uninstall the game and then reinstall it and then stop any of the patches from downloading.

He can't stop the patches. Digital versions of games are always updated to have the patch included, on PS4 anyways.

Edited by skateak