Help required.. regarding ps4 games download from psn

aditya319

Hello everyone

Guyz i needed help regarding the download of the games from psn. I just wanted to know that if i download a game from psn then does it get downloaded with latest patch to which game is patched or do i have to download the patch afterwards and i just get the normal unpatched game. At my place i dont have very speedy internet so i mostly buy disc of the game. I actualy want to download bloodborne as its coming in week deal and its some 25gb and patch is 10 gb so wanted to know that if i download this through psn.. will i have to download 10 gb more from psn.

Hello everyone

Guyz i needed help regarding the download of the games from psn. I just wanted to know that if i download a game from psn then does it get downloaded with latest patch to which game is patched or do i have to download the patch afterwards and i just get the normal unpatched game. At my place i dont have very speedy internet so i mostly buy disc of the game. I actualy want to download bloodborne as its coming in week deal and its some 25gb and patch is 10 gb so wanted to know that if i download this through psn.. will i have to download 10 gb more from psn.

ALL PS4 titles downloaded from PSN will be downloaded with the newest patch, not separately. Obviously discs will require the patch to be downloaded separately. The disc will still result in a smaller download, as it's only the patch, but you cannot start downloading the patch until you insert the disc. With a PSN download, as soon as you start downloading, you'll already have the patched game.

• Like 1

So with Minecraft, downloading it, it will come with the latest patch and it can't be removed. Is this new? Is this with newer games? 

This happens with all games for a while now and is the reason why exploits on games like The Binding of Isaac or Mercenary Kings, that require an unpatched version, won't work anymore.

Thanx guyz.. so this means whatever game i download from psn.. it will be latest version.. ie if a game is patched to version 1.10 then after downloading it from psn i will get that game 1.10..thanx guyz you just saved me some money and time