Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
LegacyJKO09

Waypoint marker/Quest marker?

7 posts in this topic

i remember vaguely on bioshock 1 and 2 on ps3 you could set a waypoint that would show an arrow overhead of your player and guide you to the next plot point or main mission. is there this option in infinite?

im aware up on the d pad brings up current mission but not where to head direction wise 

i think they got rid of it,i dont really quite remember it but all i can remember is that bioshock infinite is way different that 1 & 2 but still a good game 

yeah i found out where to go, i didnt see i was supposed to go through a roof in chapter 4. still wish there was some kind of waypoint however. especially due to sidequests

From memory can't you press a button and a big arrow appears on the ground? A cursory google suggests its L3 if you have a current mission selected, whatever that means.

Edited by sidawg2

There is an arrow (you might have to enable it in options) but there is no waypoint marker in 1999 mode.

It gets removed in harder difficulties I think. I know you could do it on Infinite too. I think it's down on the dpad

Okay thanks guys. I'll try all of those ideas tonight. I'm on normal difficulty so it should be there.

Thanks