Full slash trophy

HElSENBERG79

which are the minimum requirement for this trophy to pop up? It's possible to obtain before the end of the game? Actually i'm playing the 3rd story, i've used plenty of time SMB but for now the trophy won't pop up :(

I think mine randomly popped when I used both the 50%, and the 100% during a battle. I was wondering the same thing before I stumbled upon it during my 1st playthrough during the Nil arc.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I was messaged by the previous person ^

Um, it's been a while since I had that trophy go off. It went off during Ichiya's story, all I can say is, try to get as near perfect to Slash Beat Mode. It's okay to make a few mistakes. I remember it went off while over killing one of the dungeon bosses. At the time, I was going for the other trophy, Over Kill. But instead, Full Slash went off. I didn't get the Over Kill trophy until later on. Good luck!

• 1 month later...

Here's my take on this trophy. I just had it go off during Kyle's story. It happened after I beat the dragon boss. I only used SBM once at 100%. I missed a bunch of the later inputs and a few of the early ones (nowhere near my best SBM).

Maybe, just maybe, as you do SBMs during the game, it keeps track of each of them and which inputs you got perfectly. Once you've filled in the "list" of inputs (getting all of them perfect, but across different SBM uses) the trophy pops. Or maybe, you have to do each SBM (50% and 100%) a certain amount of times with a high enough percentage of perfect inputs.

Just my theories.

• 2 years later...

I know this was posted a long time ago, but I just got the trophy and maybe what I figured out may help someone else later.  The guide I found implied you need to get a high combo and not miss much.  Well, when I got it I missed a lot actually, got a 0 slash bonus because I screwed up so royally in the second half.  What I did notice was that the damage output was the most I've ever gotten despite that.  You do want to use a full SBM to make sure to maximize the amount of damage along with attacking the weaknesses of the boss.  The battle I got it in was against an undead.  I used Amakaze with a Habakiri Holy V2+15 equipped and using Frost Attack and did over 8600 damage to the boss.  Before that my best was more like 6000-7000.  I definitely have done much better as far as a combo goes than I did that time, so I think the key was the amount of damage done.  So my thought is that the requirement is more tied to the total amount of damage the attack does, which is increased with a good combo. A good weapon and attack combination is going to go a long way to help get this trophy.