Summer 2016 Platinum Race: Superunknown9281 vs ReimiSaionji9742 vs. HcG-_Clawz vs. TheLastSurvivorD (Final Scores!)

Superunknown9281 vs. ReimiSaionji9742 vs. HcG_Clawz vs. TheLastSurvivorD  

45 members have voted

1. 1. Pick the winner!

• Superunknown9281
    • ReimiSaionji9742
    • HcG-_Clawz
    • TheLastSurvivorD

Well done, you're on a roll!

I'm really impressed by your MW3 100%, I was so bored with the survival mode maps by the end of getting the platinum I can't imagine all the DLC (which is mostly more of that IIRC.)

• Like 1

Well done, you're on a roll!

I'm really impressed by your MW3 100%, I was so bored with the survival mode maps by the end of getting the platinum I can't imagine all the DLC (which is mostly more of that IIRC.)

Thanks :) survival trophies havent really took that long and it was quite fun imo. I found some spec ops missions to be annoying because you need to start from the beginning if you die at any point -_- especially 2nd mission to last in the main game.

Edited by ReimiSaionji9742
  • Like 1

Platinum #6

L21ab90.png [/size]

100 - 12,87 = 87,13

I may be on a roll recently but I dont think I have any chances against that badass who already got 13 plats :P

Gratz om the plat. It's not over yet though I'm going to make a hard comeback in august with my vacation. :P

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

I've added six platinums since the last post:

The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct

Ether One

Until Dawn

Heavy Fire: Afghanistan

Ratchet and Clank: Into the Nexus

Alekhine's Gun

Should have a couple more before the month is over (gotta win that backlog race.)

• Like 4

L5e2818.png

100-4.05=95.95

Platinum #7

I earned one platinum recently. Sacred 3 was a bit fun but nowhere near as good as Sacred 2.

Ether One

Until Dawn

Alekhine's Gun

Should have a couple more before the month is over (gotta win that backlog race.)

Great work! you are on a roll :) 

• Like 3

Ether One

Until Dawn

Alekhine's Gun

Getting some big points in i see. You are doing well.

But i have 10 fans i can't let down. I have to proof myself in August :P

• Like 2

Platinum #3

L113ade.png

(4.23% achieved, 95.77 points)

Platinum #4

Le4d2e6.png

(0.79% achieved, 99.21 points)

Two platinums today. :D

Great work, especially on Max Payne 3. Looks like you survived encounter with NYMHC :lol: I hope you also liked Call of Juarez campaign which was very good imo.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Bumping for the two month update. I didn't bother recalculating rarities this time around because it made not a lot of difference last time, and because with a little under a month left it doesn't seem like a point here or there is going to impact who wins. Also I've been spending most of my free time trying to grind games that are terrible for trophy hunting leagues because I already ran through most of my good ones, so I'll be getting back to that shortly :lol: 10th place in THTL cannot stand.

1st. Andrea (24 platinums, 1770.51 points)

2nd. Saionji (7 platinums, 649.54 points)

3rd. TLSD (4 platinums, 379.49 points)

4th. Clawz (4 platinums, 234.78 points)

We've seen some movement since the last update, TLSD has dropped a couple of really nice platinums (jealous of that Max Payne 3 one as someone who tried to 100% it on PC,) and has moved into 3rd. Considering I have two games ready to be platinumed now plus another couple that will be prepared in the coming days I don't think it's a stretch to say first looks secure, but I will be looking to finish strong regardless :) Good luck to all as we enter the final stretch of the competition!

Looks like 87.50% of voters are going to be proven very wrong :P

Edited by Andrea
  • Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Platinum #9

Lc98e25.png

100 - 28.65 = 71.35

Platinum #10

Laea4a5.png

100 - 5.02 =94.98

I think I may get max one more platinum before our event finishes :) which would be Star Wars TFU, after this I wanted to finally check out Mass Effect 3 and see the end of that awesome trilogy ^_^

• Like 3

Everyone should be updated now.

I'm going for one more platinum (Ms. Pac-Man) to get over the 3000 point mark, but it looks like our final positions are pretty much settled. TLSD could snatch third from Clawz by platinuming Prototype and Full Frontal Assault in these last days but that's not going to be easy.

We're about 7 hours from the end of 5 September here but it doesn't look like anyone is going to platinum anything under the gun, so I'll go ahead and write the final update.

1st. Andrea with 3044.69 points (43 platinums) Average platinum value = 70.806

2nd Saionji with 1001.95 points (11 platinums) Average platinum value = 91.086

3rd Clawz with 578.91 points (15 platinums) Average platinum value = 38.594

4th TLSD with 443.59 points (5 platinums) Average platinum value = 88.718

Thanks to everyone for a fun event, my first competition on this site and a very memorable one. I'm pretty happy with my average platinum rarity but saionji and TLSD definitely got some legit platinums over the course of three months. I'm thankful Clawz spammed a ton of VNs for the THTL so that I wasn't last place in avg. platinum value.

• Like 3

It was a fun event indeed, thanks to everyone who voted on me and sorry to dissapoint that I didnt won -_-Reimi what a looser lol ;D but we all had fun in this event so I think that matters most :D

Btw, I have no idea how that avarage platinum value works... shouldnt I have the lowest score along with TLSD or largest?

Edited by Hifumi Takimoto
  • Like 3

Was really fun indeed and Andrea really destroyed us. Even the scores of us 3 combined wont even match your score. 

Would love to another even like this with you guys, but next time i wont lose :P

It was a fun event indeed, thanks to everyone who voted on me and sorry to dissapoint that I didnt won -_-Reimi what a looser lol ;D but we all had fun in this event so I think that matters most :D

Btw, I have no idea how that avarage platinum value works... shouldnt I have the lowest score along with TLSD or largest?

The average platinum value is like the averege amount of points you got per platinum. 

• Like 2

It is essentially inverted average platinum rarity - you had an average rarity of 9% achieved (wow!) TLSD 12% and so on.

I'm up for another event at some point, I'm enjoying what little I've done of my specific game races with Zajac and CJ so far. Would prefer to do something like that but it may be a bit harder to find a game list with more than 2 people.

Mine is 62 :awesome: Damm im so impressive. 

It is essentially inverted average platinum rarity - you had an average rarity of 9% achieved (wow!) TLSD 12% and so on.

I'm up for another event at some point, I'm enjoying what little I've done of my specific game races with Zajac and CJ so far. Would prefer to do something like that but it may be a bit harder to find a game list with more than 2 people.

Yhea, i've done something similair like that with Zajac and Hemiak. was pretty fun.

I think it wouldn't cause to much trouble getting a game if we only pick one though.

• Like 1