Summer 2016 Platinum Race: Superunknown9281 vs ReimiSaionji9742 vs. HcG-_Clawz vs. TheLastSurvivorD (Final Scores!)

Superunknown9281 vs. ReimiSaionji9742 vs. HcG_Clawz vs. TheLastSurvivorD  

45 members have voted

1. 1. Pick the winner!

• Superunknown9281
    • ReimiSaionji9742
    • HcG-_Clawz
    • TheLastSurvivorD

I appreciate it, it's a good start but we're a long way from finished :)

Looking forward to you dropping some ultra rares on me B)

I'll have a fourth probably by Monday...need just 3 more wins on Jeopardy after doing 3 games a night for the past week (aka kill me.)

Awesome indeed, congrats Andrea. I m looking for people to boost blur so I m slowed down a bit 

Thanks Reimi, I see you are working on Godfather II. Looks like a pretty fun platinum, how are you finding it?

How is the game, really ineterested in playing this.

Goodfather 2 is fun, graphics arent the best and city isnt as huge as in GTA but story and mood in the game are good  :)   ​

oh sure  :facepalm: if you like racing games with power ups like Crash Team Racing then you should like this, some stages on hard may require patience thou.

Yhea racing games is actually the only games i can say im good at. And maybe FPS. Pretty much most of the racing games so should be alright. Is there any reason why the game is UR?

Yhea racing games is actually the only games i can say im good at. And maybe FPS. Pretty much most of the racing games so should be alright. Is there any reason why the game is UR?

I see, I think its rare because some races are just a bit hard. Its not realy that hard so I dont understand why its so rare honestly.

• Like 1

Then it's cool, was afraid i would have to do some long grind or annoying MP trophies or something

nah, some trophies are a bit grindy but nothing too long :) MP trophies are also simple enough and may take around 25+ hours to finish, only a few trophies require boost as MP is still quite active. Good luck on this, I hope you will like this game ^_^ feel free to let me know how is blur in your opinion.​​

• 2 weeks later...

Platinum #6 = Game of Thrones (Telltale) :)

The best way to play Telltale games you've already played is two at a time, one on each console, using screen-within-screen to swap back and forth when prompts are needed (surprisingly rare, actually.) Alas TWD Season 2 has no platinum, but I'll take another minimal effort 100% for the collection. Also I can't believe what a broken, poorly optimized mess of a title Game of Thrones is for PS3. So bad.

• Like 3

Platinum 3# ^_^

Dead Rising 2 - 100 - 2,67 = 97,33

Finnaly got those TIR trophies, when I was loosing for purpose of boost announcer called me ugly <_<

Congrats, this is a really nice platinum.

I went for it on PC (they added steam achievements some time last year,) but in addition to being a game that requires a decent amount of prep and is somewhat time sensitive, they also managed to break one of the multiplayer modes, making the 100% impossible. Not sure if it has been patched since, but I gave up with like 30 of the 50 achievements done.

Good job for completing it!

• Like 1

Platinum #1

L6e0848.png

(12.53% achieved, 87.47 points)

Can't let you guys have all the fun. ;) Great game, this was. Really sad the experience is over. Oh yeah, happy belated Clawz. :D

Congrats! This is a great game and finishing it on FUBAR is no small task. I think it has one of the most interesting stories in an FPS.

I've added two platinums the last few days:

Duck Dynasty

Star Wars Battlefront

I hope it's obvious which one I preferred more, but Battlefront is actually one of my fav shooters of the last couple years (this coming from a huge former SW fan who has no desire to see the new movie,) and the first game I've platinumed that had more online than offline trophies.

I'm actually sort of crushed that Duck Dynasty ended up being my fastest ever platinum (or 100% for that matter,) so now I have to find something I can beat even faster because I'm really sad seeing such a dreadful title on my trophy milestone page :P

• Like 1

I'm a day late updating this, but we're officially 1/3rd of the way through the race now!

At this milestone the scores are:

1st: Superunknown9281 with 12 platinums and 976.34 points

2nd: ReimiSaionji9742 with 3 platinums and 269.82 points

3rd: HcG-_Clawz with 2 platinums and 195.39 points

4th: TheLastSurvivorD with 1 platinum and 87.48 points

I've also updated the rarity scores, but the changes were extremely marginal since no one has platinumed any newer games.

• Like 3

Platinum #5 ^_^

Le4742d.png

100 - 1.85 = 98.15

A fun fighting game with interesting Gem system future implemented, fighting system is more deep thanks to it. Also intro is very good in this game and OST as well.

Edited by ReimiSaionji9742
  • Like 3