What is this game like?

MMDE

This game was released some few days ago I think, and the price was pretty low, but I see only one person has 100% this game so far.

The title of this game is obviously backwards.

Anyway, the game actually looks really cool IMO.

Puzzle platformer! :D

Does anyone know if there's level select? Or how hard the 100% is etc?

I will probably purchase this game! :)

• Like 1

If anyone wonders. I'm going to make a trophy guide for the game, which will contain a collectible list and how to get every collectible.

If anyone wants to join me write the guide, just contact me and we'll do it together and you'll get credits etc for it! :)

Also, the game is great! Totally worth the low price it's going for. Is it 4-5USD?! It is just like I wanted it to be.

I've only almost beat first world of the five you need to beat for 100%, and so far it has been very easy. I suspect the game gets a lot harder in the later levels, but I doubt it's like super hard. I'm guessing like 4/10 difficulty.

There IS a level select screen, so there's nothing missable in this game. The level select even tell you how many collectibles you've collected in each level and how many there is in the level. Rather small levels, so far, with like 1-2 collectibles in each. I assume you need to collect 'em all. There's even checkpoints in the small levels.

I also think there are some secret levels and stuff. I've already discovered some stuff. I might not be able to play much in the upcoming days, so the guide is probably not coming up before in like a week or two's time, but I will do it! :P

While you may think this is just a 2D pixel art platformer game, it really is a lot more than that. It's focused around puzzles and there's zombie enemies, you got a gun. It has a rather unique theme etc. How many games have a "retry from last check" feature where you smash your head against the floor with blood flowing until you die? :P The music is definitely not retro, at least not in the same sense. It's much more rather dark classical music I guess. I can recognize some of the tunes being played, but they are heavily re-arranged and mixed. The game has a story, and it's interesting enough to follow! :P

Anyway, I totally recommend the game from what I've played so far. Again, definitely worth the low asking price.

Edited by MMDE
  • Like 3

The trophy guide I write is getting near finished. Still need to do one more level and the last world, but that's about it. The sad thing I noticed is that all the "master trophies" on PS4 had the same rarity, meaning just as many had each. I got one of them, synched and waited a bit, seeing what the new % would be. It was 0.6% higher. That means you can calculate how many who got the game... It's a sad number too. 60 people... Seriously, it's a great game, and only 60 people got it... :\ I feel bad for the devs.

I just 100% the game. Again, great game, especially for it's price. Definitely up the alley of anyone into puzzle platformers similar to Braid.

The 100% can probably be done by a speedrunner in like an hour and a half, but I see most people take around 10 hours to 100%. This is like 10 minutes per level in average, could be less, and could take you longer. Might take more if you get stuck and don't use a guide.

Difficulty is like 3/10 with a guide, and 5/10 if not more without a guide. The difficulty of doing it without a guide is just cranked up because of like 5-6 levels out of the 61 levels, because those will give you a serious thinking challenge. Many levels will probably take you a little bit of thinking, some also require a little bit of platformer skills, but nothing most people can't handle easily. Anyway, the game's puzzles don't feel like "chore". By "chore" I mean that you know the solution instantly, and you just gotta do the "work" over and over. It doesn't feel like that. :)

I will probably post the guide today. Will have both text guide to all rabbits, and the solution to the harder levels + youtube videos of some levels and people who play through the game, in case you need visual aid. Actually, it seems I'm done with writing for the trophies, just gotta add the videos and the road map etc.

Nothing missable, just enjoy!

Hmm, game looks rad. But never have I heard of the game, nor I have seen anyone marketing the game or anything, aside the videos you linked here, so no wonder not many people have played the game. I'll look more into it, as I am aiming to get into new games, preferably something like this. Thanks for sharing.

Edited by A Flopping Brawl3r

Hmm, game looks rad. But never have I heard of the game, nor I have seen anyone marketing the game or anything, aside the videos you linked here, so no wonder not many people have played the game. I'll look more into it, as I am aiming to get into new games, preferably something like this. Thanks for sharing.

The reason you haven't heard much about it is because mostly one South Korean person made the game. The game is definitely worth the price and time to play if you're into the puzzle platformer genre (reminds me a bit about Braid), so it sucks that you can see the game has sold less than 100 copies so far on PSN... Like not just this site, but in the world. :\

I thought this thread was kinda fun:

https://forums.tigsource.com/index.php?topic=46913.0

Basically the dev having people test his game.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
On 14-6-2016 at 7:28 PM, MMDE said:

Great. I hope to hear you opinion afterwards! :)

I realized I never came back for the opinion! So here it goes:

The story actually amazed me.. very good life lessons to learn from it. Why is it OK to kill when you are defending what you love? Or is it?

The platforming is good but the jumping animation is a little too static for me. Puzzles are fun and challenging (bunnies). So overall a great little game :)

I haven't completed it yet but it is on my backlog still.

Edited by A1rPun
  • Like 1

• 4 months later...
On 12/1/2017 at 2:23 PM, A1rPun said:

I realized I never came back for the opinion! So here it goes:

The story actually amazed me.. very good life lessons to learn from it. Why is it OK to kill when you are defending what you love? Or is it?

The platforming is good but the jumping animation is a little too static for me. Puzzles are fun and challenging (bunnies). So overall a great little game :)

I haven't completed it yet but it is on my backlog still.

You should return to it, as each world changes how you can manipulate the world, and the gameplay changes quite a bit because of that. The jumping actually ends up becoming quite different as you start flipping vertically.

Edited by MMDE
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Hogie838 said:

You have me really interested in this game now 1f60b.png I’ll buy it but I have God of War next on my list 1f61b.png

Well, if you're into side scrolling puzzle platformers, then it's definitely worth the play, and the price. The game was pretty damn cheap when I purchased it, and it wasn't even on sale. IIRC, like 5 worlds, each with like 10 or something levels. Each world has it's own "gimmick", which is all related to how you flip the area of the screen you're at. Varied enough levels.

Yeah the game looks like a lot of fun and only 4.49euro. Can't go wrong for that! It's added to the ever growing backlog lol. Hopefully more people will buy this game and help support the devs. The small indie games can be some of the best. Limbo, for example. I'll look forward to playing it ?