Everybody lies trophy glitched

I've intentionally gotten minor injuries to get this trophy, and it won't pop. I start with a full bar of health, get minor injury that only drains half of a health square, use a large medkit to heal it, and it does nothing. What am I doing wrong?

You got the trophy the same day you posted this.

I know as soon as I posted this, I went back and tried it again and it popped.  :huh:

But now I'm having trouble with the Catch! trophy. I've probably met the requirements for that trophy over 50 times by now and it still hasn't popped. And yes I have been using actual grenades not just Deo-Bombs.

I know as soon as I posted this, I went back and tried it again and it popped.  :huh:

But now I'm having trouble with the Catch! trophy. I've probably met the requirements for that trophy over 50 times by now and it still hasn't popped. And yes I have been using actual grenades not just Deo-Bombs.

You got that trophy as well, just after you posted this hahahahahaha .. 2 times in a row ... Just keep posting about the next trophy you can't get and it will unlock :P

• Like 1