Some trophies from my PS3 character won't pop.

DEEM_ELITE

I got a question about something, i am a returning player from PS3 and i find it weird that some trophies do pop (like : Three-Bit GangsterMaking MovesAbove the LawNumero UnoThe Midnight ClubUnnatural SelectionClean SweepDecoratedEnjoy Your StayDialling Digits and American Dream)  and some dont (like : Full RefundCrew CutStick Up Kid,Run Like The WindBackseat Driver and Off the Plane).

I know the few that didnt pop are easy to get but i just find i weird that some pop and some dont, does anyone have a solution for this?

It's a very common issue if you search google. Most of the fixes include, playing a few matches, ranking up a few times, making a second character and sitting through the tutorial. I will warn that for some people they just never popped and had to do them again on a new character.

Similar thread from 2014 http://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/21604-anyone-else-mp-trophies-not-auto-popping/

Edited by SnowxSakura

I got mine back near launch, I did what was then the thing everyone said to do

"Go do a race or something and hope for the best"

Right after my first race, as my second loaded, most of them popped. I think there may have been one or two stragglers, but I don't remember anymore.

Anyways, if your character has transferred successfully, you should have nothing to worry about, other than playing the waiting game.

• 2 weeks later...