Which Game Has The Best Or Worst Physics And Why?

Feral24

It took me forever to find the button to create a post for the second time but I'd probably have to say either Red Dead Redemption or GTA IV just because of how satisfying it is to shoot someone and have them fall off or over something, GTA V just didn't seem right because of the way the characters behaved when being shot, even if they were shot in the arm they would just drop to the ground.
In Red Dead or GTA IV, if you shot someone that was close to a ledge or someone that was in a high up place, they would almost always stumble around and fall but I've never really seen it happen in GTA V unless you shoot someone point blank with a shotgun that's leaned right up against something. 

red-dead-redemption-5-580x362.jpg

• 5 weeks later...

I'd have to say the Mirror's Edge games for best physics. It actually feels like you're performing those acrobatic stunts. But the guards? Not so much. They turn into flipping rag doll puppets, and it's utterly hilarious! X3 Half of my video space is just them falling over and acting dumb when I kick them or they pass out or die or whatever. :D 

Worst physics....hm. Sonic '06, hands down. Do I even need to explain myself there? X3