Gwent standalone game announced

Today at Microsoft's E3 conference, it was confirmed that a standalone version of Gwent, the card game from The Witcher 3, is coming later in September. It was announced for X1 and PC, but CD Project Red confirmed on Twitter it will also be coming for PS4:

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/witcher-3s-card-game-gwent-getting-standalone-rele/1100-6440780/

I usually don't give a crap about card games, but I got really addicted to Gwent in The Witcher 3, so I'll probably end up getting this.

You know what would make this a million times better though? A Vita version. It would be perfect! Yeah, I know it'll never happen, but I can dream.  :P

Edited by Undead Wolf

I usually don't give a crap about card games, but I got really addicted to Gwent in The Witcher 3, so I'll probably end up getting this.

You know what would make this a million times better though? A Vita version. It would be perfect! Yeah, I know it'll never happen, but I can dream.  :P

It makes complete sense from a financial point of view...

A portable system (and online?) should be the priority of any Dev team releasing a card based game. How hard would it be to create a scaled down home console version, using the same assets?

I'm baffled and upset that the vita won't be put in the spotlight at least once this year, or the foreseeable future for that matter.

It makes complete sense from a financial point of view...

A portable system (and online?) should be the priority of any Dev team releasing a card based game. How hard would it be to create a scaled down home console version, using the same assets?

I'm baffled and upset that the vita won't be put in the spotlight at least once this year, or the foreseeable future for that matter.

From financial maybe, but not from point of developers =D

Anything non-Japanese no longer know what Vita is...