Official SotM XXXI

cmgravekeeper

Signature of the Month XXXI  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Vote for your favorite signature.

My vote goes to entry 5, I have to say this kind of sucks for entry 5 as after the "less then 2 hours left" post and after voting should have been closed, I recall it still being in the lead with 9 votes to 8.

It's true.

My vote also sticks with 5... unless I'm a little too late.

Edited by kuuhaku
  • Like 2

Dissappointed in you cmg...

Hey it's hard running these things on schedule! We do the best we can at that time! Sometimes there's just no time, sometimes it's stressful. sometimes you just feel like crap. Keeping something going for a long time isn't always easy! 

CMG has done great, and deserves a lot of praise for keeping it up. 

• Like 1

Did Demon just come in 5th?! Masamune you beat Demon?

Has hell frozen over?

In all seriousness congratulations to everyone, great sigs from everyone!!!

Edited by Dav9834
  • Like 3

Has hell frozen over?

In all seriousness congratulations to everyone, great sigs from everyone!!!

He's ranked higher than me before. And it did, nice and cold down here. Thanks Masamune.

Now to get to the important question; Masamune is that a head or a weapon in your signature to the right? It's been puzzling me since I seen it..

And grats to Yami, seems like we have someone new to compete in Elite difficulty in Signature Battle. :D

Edited by DEMON
  • Like 4

First of all, a big thank you to everyone who voted for me !

Second, all sigs were freaking amazing again so congrats to all of you too !

And last, I'd like to thank cmg for keeping it running despite the difficulties, I know it's hard and you certainly deserve praise :)

Now to get to get to the important question; Masamune is that a head or a weapon in your signature to the right? It's been puzzling me since I seen it..

And grats to Yami, seems like we have someone new to compete in Elite difficulty in Signature Battle. :D

I think it's a mask actually :P

Looking forward to giving a shot at Elite :)

• Like 3

Hey it's hard running these things on schedule! We do the best we can at that time! Sometimes there's just no time, sometimes it's stressful. sometimes you just feel like crap. Keeping something going for a long time isn't always easy! 

CMG has done great, and deserves a lot of praise for keeping it up. 

And last, I'd like to thank cmg for keeping it running despite the difficulties, I know it's hard and you certainly deserve praise :)

Thank you. The organization and keeping things on schedule, let alone record keeping, is more work than people realize.

• Like 3

Thank you. The organization and keeping things on schedule, let alone record keeping, is more work than people realize.

I hope all of us know how much work it takes to manage a forum, make sigs, play games (trophy gathering), and real life.

Appreciate the work you put in @cmgravekeeper for the SotM competition.

• Like 2

Has hell frozen over?

That sounds like a complement at first, but the part about hell freezing over stings a bit for some reason. lol1-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862512

Now to get to the important question; Masamune is that a head or a weapon in your signature to the right? It's been puzzling me since I seen it..

Sorry for the late reply, I honestly forgot about this topic (I need to start following them). :P I wasn't too sure about what that was myself, I thought maybe she was holding up someone's corpse or something.

Here's the original render, it may be easier to tell from that:

lAiJhAD.png

• Like 1