Patch 1.22 quest issues?

I heard from someone that this patch broke a lot of quests but I'm not sure to believe just 1 persons opinion. So has anyone else had any issues with this newest patch?

I haven't started the game yet. As I've been waiting till the game is as perfect and bug free as possible

CD Projekt Red has been pretty good with patches, so I imagine most quests are bug-free and the one's that aren't don't do anything significant at this point. There was one issue I had though during one of the Blood and Wine quests where my horse wouldn't move until I had to turn off the hints for some reason. But that was during Patch 1.20, so I imagine they fixed that by now. I don't see how it would mess up any of the main game quests though. What did this person say exactly?

What he said does sound vaguely familiar, but I thought that was from an earlier patch. However, knowing what I know about CD Projekt Red, they will be releasing more patches for this game. Someone said they'll be working to improve this game for two years after its initial release (until mid 2017 most likely) but I don't know how accurate this rumor is. It wouldn't surprise me, though, as they seem to be great at fixing issues and paying attention to the fans.

Me personally, I only played Blood and Wine on patch 1.20 and didn't experience any issues then, but I'm getting close to partaking in Blood and Wine again on patch 1.22 once I finish my umpteenth time of playing through Hearts of Stone.

• 2 weeks later...