Project Guide Creation V2.0

11 minutes ago, Crimson Idol said:

If you know the bbcodes you can still use most of them. The standard ones like url, img, b, i, s, sup, sub, font, color, list etc. work. You just have to know the syntax for them.

Only more obscure ones like anchor don't seem work anymore. You only have to fix some stupid newline handling if you copy the code from an external source (e.g. Notepad). :(

It's not about creating text, it's about editing the existing =D

7 hours ago, BlindMango said:

Hey, so that's one of the things that aren't really easily done in the new editor but I should have it on the internal to-do list for Sly to re-add next time he updates the guide system further. For now you'll need to press the Code View button in the edit toolbar and do the following to the code. First start by making everything a numbered list, then go into the code and find the column and add start="6" for example after ol in the code, with "6" being an example of the starting number you want to add for that column. See the highlighted code in the image below for an example.

This is one of the things I need to add in more detail sort of like this in the guide manual Done :P 

*Picture*

Thank you for your response Mango, worked like a charm! :) 

23 minutes ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Yea, the c&p auto formatting is awesome, but you can't futsuuly remove quote for example =D You have to Ctrl+Z all the way back =D

To remove quotes easily, just click on the grey bar at the top of a quote that says "time stamp, [insert username here] said:". That will add a blue rectangle around the selected quote, then just delete it.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, xFalionx said:

It's not like they couldn't just start from scratch on another account. :awesome:

In that case how about platting all Kingdom Hearts and Souls games :awesome: .

7 minutes ago, kuuhaku said:

You've already got a pretty big head start in that one so I didn't suggest it :P

Don't sweat the details :P .

Edited by Dragon-Archon
  • Like 1

Just now, Dragon-Archon said:

But first go plat Persona 4 Golden.

That's what I'm doing right now, I'm pretty close actually. I'm in Magatsu Inaba right now and I'm only missing a handful of social link ranks, like 3 skill cards, about 3 hours of fusing personas, Margaret, and the miracle quiz. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, xFalionx said:

That's what I'm doing right now, I'm pretty close actually. I'm in Magatsu Inaba right now and I'm only missing a handful of social link ranks, like 3 skill cards, about 3 hours of fusing personas, Margaret, and the miracle quiz. 

Nice, looks like you almost got the plat :yay: . The remaining trophies shouldn't be much trouble to get.

• Like 1

Sorry everyone, trying to finish my semester of school. I have until Feb. 28th to finish 2 accounting classes. Once I start my next semester on March 1st, I will be able to spend some time creating Project Guide Creation V2.0. 

Until then, please feel free to write any idea you would like to see in the thread update. 

5 hours ago, NerdRage04 said:

Sorry everyone, trying to finish my semester of school. I have until Feb. 28th to finish 2 accounting classes. Once I start my next semester on March 1st, I will be able to spend some time creating Project Guide Creation V2.0. 

Until then, please feel free to write any idea you would like to see in the thread update. 

Good luck with the accounting classes.

This thread could use more dragons :awesome: .

• 4 weeks later...
On 1-2-2017 at 1:30 AM, Dragon-Archon said:

This thread could use more dragons :awesome: .

And here is another dragon :lol:

And there are more to come MANY MANY MORE evil smile onion head

Started with writing a Trophy Guide for HORIZON ZERO DAWN so @NerdRage04 can add that by current guides writing. Finished with the Roadmap so the rest will I be writing tomorrow when more information about the trophies are discovered.

• Like 1