Project Guide Creation V2.0

Finally finished it, the guide will be published later today. Just have to see if any other guide is ready to be published too.

Nice, congrats and good luck :yay:.

Thanks ;)

btw, I just submitted Cold Steel II Trophy Guide. lol, it's the main reason I need to finish the walkthrough before writing trophy guide :P.

Edited by hasegawa2010

Hey NerdRage, here's an update: the Guitar Hero Warriors of Rock and The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel II Overall Walkthrough guides were published too.

btw, I just submitted Cold Steel II Trophy Guide. lol, it's the main reason I need to finish the walkthrough before writing trophy guide :P.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooo noooo-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862514*Ahem* I mean: are you sure it's ready to submitted for review? Maybe you should proofread everything to make sure and submit it tomorrow :awesome:.

Also time for some trophy updates:  :hidden: Rocket Propelled Grenades??? is now at 4/5.

Edited by Dragon-Archon

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooo noooo-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862514*Ahem* I mean: are you sure it's ready to submitted for review? Maybe you should proofread everything to make sure and submit it tomorrow :awesome:.

Yup yup, I already did proofread everything before submitting the guide ;), hehehehe take your time to review it, but it's better than review a walkthrough right? :P.

Yup yup, I already did proofread everything before submitting the guide ;), hehehehe take your time to review it, but it's better than review a walkthrough right? :P.

Then how about copying the invisible tables with the images and stances from the gameplay guide to the trophy guide? Having images grouped like that looks a lot cleaner than having them listed vertically.

I think it's better to have the checklist list vertically because the readers can copy the the checklist to the notepad or something like that then cross out every treasure chest which they already collected.

It'll still be vertically, only it won't take up so much space. If you really don't want that, I'll leave it as it is.

• Like 1

It'll still be vertically, only it won't take up so much space. If you really don't want that, I'll leave it as it is.

Yea, I know it takes too much space :(, however, the checklist is listed based on the location they visit in order. Some ppl still miss one or two treasure chests even they follow the walkthrough, so I'm not sure if I make the table for this checklist will affect their "vision". How about you do make a separate checklist with table for Prologue only below that checklist as an example? If it looks good then I will do the rest :P.

Edited by hasegawa2010
  • Like 1

Yea, I know it takes too much space :(, however, the checklist is listed based on the location they visit in order. Someone ppl miss one or two treasure chests even they follow the walkthrough, so I'm not sure if I make the table for this checklist will affect their "vision". How about you do make a separate checklist with table for Prologue only below that checklist as an example? If it looks good then I will do the rest :P.

Can I see the screenshot of it?

I mean, Kawa has a point, Kiseki games are very strict when it comes to treasures and everything that can help should be left as is even if it takes too much space in the guide ;)

Mostly people will be playing with their own checklists in Word or Notepad ;)

Yea, I know it takes too much space :(, however, the checklist is listed based on the location they visit in order. Some ppl still miss one or two treasure chests even they follow the walkthrough, so I'm not sure if I make the table for this checklist will affect their "vision". How about you do make a separate checklist with table for Prologue only below that checklist as an example? If it looks good then I will do the rest :P.

Ok, I'll get on it.

I mean, Kawa has a point, Kiseki games are very strict when it comes to treasures and everything that can help should be left as is even if it takes too much space in the guide ;)

I'll post a screenshot of it once it's finished.

Screenshot%202016-09-19%2015.49.04_zps56

Awww, so many nostalgic items...

*cough*Ehm... I think Dragon means something like this here:

http://psnprofiles.com/trophy/3809-Amnesia-Memories/3-It-Was-Love-All-Along

(Dragon, if you mean something else, do tell =D)

I think that wouldn't be that bad. Plus, since it's a table, you can copy each column separately.

Edited by Satoshi Ookami

Awww, so many nostalgic items...

*cough*Ehm... I think Dragon means something like this here:

http://psnprofiles.com/trophy/3809-Amnesia-Memories/3-It-Was-Love-All-Along

(Dragon, if you mean something else, do tell =D)

I think that wouldn't be that bad. Plus, since it's a table, you can copy each column separately.

Yeah, that's exactly what I mean.

Can't it be both :dunno::P?

It is definitely both.

Managed to review half of the guide. I'll try to do the other half tomorrow.

Your guides just got published .... and you unlocked a trophy too: LL8LvY6.png - Guide Novice - (One participant wrote/contributed to 5 guides) Earned by zadorvp on September 16 2016! Your progress towards :hidden: Guide Adept is at 6/?.

I forgot to mention this contributed towards a trophy:  :hidden: - Who Needs a Plat is now at 4/10 :ninja:.

Hey NerdRage, here's an update: the Guitar Hero Warriors of Rock and The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel II Overall Walkthrough guides were published too.

Also time for some trophy updates:  :hidden: Rocket Propelled Grenades??? is now at 4/5.

updated! Check just to be double sure though. Cause you know, I'm crazy

Great job to zadorvp for his Alone With You guides and that fancy Dragon trophy! Progressed:  :hidden: - 1680 Hours of Summer - @1336 hours and some minutes

Great job to ArK-TatiCo and Superunknown9281 with your Guitar Hero project! Progressed:  :hidden: - 1680 Hours of Summer - @1371 hours and some minutes & Premium soup to ArK! Great job!  :hidden: - Break the Piggy Bank - $215/???

Nice job hasegawa2010 for your gameplay guide, can't wait to add the main guide to the OP. 

We are now level eoIneTj.pngwith progress at  :platinum: - Well Aren't We A Social Family 38/50 (60/106)

• Like 1

It is definitely both.

updated! Check just to be double sure though. Cause you know, I'm crazy

We are now level eoIneTj.pngwith progress at  :platinum: - Well Aren't We A Social Family 38/50 (60/106)

That's the spirit :highfive:.

Lol, yeah checked it and everything seems updated. Though I'm still waiting for the unobtainable  :hidden: - All in a days work (Publish 5 guides in 25 hours) to be patched :ninja:.

Awesome, it should be:

• VIT +2 (one for each of the Trails of Cold Steel II guide :awesome: )
  • CON +1
  • ACC +1
  • STR +1
Edited by Dragon-Archon

Here it is, I added the columned list after the regular one to compare them.

YmQF7F8.png

Edited by Dragon-Archon

Here it is, I added the columned list after the regular one to compare them.

YmQF7F8.png

It looks nice :). Can you please do the rest of the list? Please also add a note about location/place should be read from top to bottom, left to right or something like that based on your editing.

After doing these guides, I have blurred vision. The eyeglasses do not help me to read things clearly now; therefore, I can't see the computer screen for a while. I'm not a big fan of editing text on the phone :P, therefore I leave the work to ya.

It looks nice :). Can you please do the rest of the list? Please also add a note about location/place should be read from top to bottom, left to right or something like that based on your editing.

After doing these guides, I have blurred vision. The eyeglasses do not help me to read things clearly now; therefore, I can't see the computer screen for a while. I'm not a big fan of editing text on the phone :P, therefore I leave the work to ya.

Awesome :D. Sure, but only because you put so much effort into the guides and made them so detailed :highfive:. Consider this a bonus for all the hard work,

• Like 2

Awesome :D. Sure, but only because you put so much effort into the guides and made them so detailed :highfive:. Consider this a bonus for all the hard work,

I give it less than a week before Dragon asks for a sacrifice of sorts in return for his help.

• Like 2

Finally finished reviewing it and published the guide, which means it's time for some trophies:

• LL8LvY6.png - Rocket Propelled Grenades??? (Write 5 guides for RPG games) Earned by PSNP on September 21st 2016!
  • LL8LvY6.png - We May Need a New Rarity (Write a guide for a game with a plat that's less than 1% at the time of publishing) Earned by hasegawa2010 on September 21st 2016!

Maybe now I'll have time to work on the SAO guide :P.

Edited by Dragon-Archon
  • Like 1

The Jazzpunk trophy list looks to be the exact same as on PC (I played it there two years ago) and the game's on sale. You can add that as my current work in progress though I'm not sure when I'll get around to playing it. I am a maniac and will be intending to have the guide done within a week of release (20/9/2016) to finally unlock that one trophy.

I am also debating doing a trophy guide for The Bunker. I love live action games and I don't think I've seen one for PS before, so I am definitely intrigued.

Edited by Andrea