Project Guide Creation V2.0

I'd like to join this event. Looks like a great time.

I noticed that there is no guide for Saints Row: The Third. So I'll be writing one and I'm really looking forward to it. I plan to play the game again on another account and earn the platinum again, just to check for credibility. I don't mind doing that, of course.

That's the spirit :highfive:.

Lol, yeah checked it and everything seems updated. Though I'm still waiting for the unobtainable :hidden: - All in a days work (Publish 5 guides in 25 hours) to be patched :ninja:.

Awesome, it should be:

• VIT +2 (one for each of the Trails of Cold Steel II guide :awesome: )
  • CON +1
  • ACC +1
  • STR +1

I'm tempted to say "no" to the VIT increases due to you editing it to +2 only after publishing the trophy guide later... but I guess I'll allow it since it's you who chose them.

VIT increased to 11!

CON increased to 14!

ACC increased to 14!

STR increased to 14!

VIT (Vita games - how many guides we'll be able to make for Vita games; default 0 since there are 0 Vita games) - currently at 11 somehow OVER MAX

DEF (Definitive Edition Trophy Guides - how many guides for games with "Definitive Edition" in the name we could potentially make) - currently at 7 MAX

CON (Concert - how many times we can act in concert/work together to collaborate on guides) - currently at 14

ACC (Accuracy - how accurate our guide information can be) - currently at 14

STR (Strategy - how detailed and in-depth the guide information can be) - currently at 14

MAG (Magnificence - how high the quality of our guides can be) - currently at 13

SPR (Sprucing - how grammatically correct, organized, etc our guides can be) - currently at 13

SPD (Speed - how high the speed of our guide output can be; Note: should be equally balanced with at least Acc, Mag, and Spr as often as possible to avoid being sent back for revisions) - currently at 13

EVA (Evaluation - how high the effectiveness, speed, focus, and professionalism of the Guide Team can be) - currently at 255 MAX

LUCK (Luck - getting your guide attention from a lucky PlayStation + inclusion or other relevant occurence) - currently at 777 MAX but always does a RNG check

The Jazzpunk trophy list looks to be the exact same as on PC (I played it there two years ago) and the game's on sale. You can add that as my current work in progress though I'm not sure when I'll get around to playing it. I am a maniac and will be intending to have the guide done within a week of release (20/9/2016) to finally unlock that one trophy.

I am also debating doing a trophy guide for The Bunker. I love live action games and I don't think I've seen one for PS before, so I am definitely intrigued.

I would love to see both of those guides :D There are some other live action games... if you count games like the Mad Dog games and The Last Bounty Hunter. Of course, those are older shooter games re-released for PS3 and not made for it.

The Jazzpunk trophy list looks to be the exact same as on PC (I played it there two years ago) and the game's on sale. You can add that as my current work in progress though I'm not sure when I'll get around to playing it. I am a maniac and will be intending to have the guide done within a week of release (20/9/2016) to finally unlock that one trophy.

I am also debating doing a trophy guide for The Bunker. I love live action games and I don't think I've seen one for PS before, so I am definitely intrigued.

Nice, good luck :D.

I noticed that there is no guide for Saints Row: The Third. So I'll be writing one and I'm really looking forward to it. I plan to play the game again on another account and earn the platinum again, just to check for credibility. I don't mind doing that, of course.

Welcome and good luck with the guide :D.

I don't know why I'm posting here but I have made and published this guide for a while ago: http://psnprofiles.com/guide/4216-Trackmania-Turbo-Trophy-Guide

I'm working on Dangerous Golf guide.

To meet new people, have a good time, and get a premium membership :dunno:?

Good luck with the guide :D.

I'm tempted to say "no" to the VIT increases due to you editing it to +2 only after publishing the trophy guide later... but I guess I'll allow it since it's you who chose them.

VIT increased to 11!

CON increased to 14!

ACC increased to 14!

STR increased to 14!

VIT (Vita games - how many guides we'll be able to make for Vita games; default 0 since there are 0 Vita games) - currently at 11 somehow OVER MAX

DEF (Definitive Edition Trophy Guides - how many guides for games with "Definitive Edition" in the name we could potentially make) - currently at 7 MAX

CON (Concert - how many times we can act in concert/work together to collaborate on guides) - currently at 14

STR (Strategy - how detailed and in-depth the guide information can be) - currently at 14

MAG (Magnificence - how high the quality of our guides can be) - currently at 13

SPR (Sprucing - how grammatically correct, organized, etc our guides can be) - currently at 13

SPD (Speed - how high the speed of our guide output can be; Note: should be equally balanced with at least Acc, Mag, and Spr as often as possible to avoid being sent back for revisions) - currently at 13

EVA (Evaluation - how high the effectiveness, speed, focus, and professionalism of the Guide Team can be) - currently at 255 MAX

LUCK (Luck - getting your guide attention from a lucky PlayStation + inclusion or other relevant occurence) - currently at 777 MAX but always does a RNG check

I would love to see both of those guides :D There are some other live action games... if you count games like the Mad Dog games and The Last Bounty Hunter. Of course, those are older shooter games re-released for PS3 and not made for it.

I edited that post after publishing the ToCS2 trophy guide, before that it was VIT+1 and MAG+1.

Anyway, time for some trophies:

• LL8LvY6.png - That's Impossible! (VIT stat was increased to 10Earned by PSNP on September 21st 2016!
  • Like 1

I edited that post after publishing the ToCS2 trophy guide, before that it was VIT+1 and MAG+1.

• LL8LvY6.png - That's Impossible! (VIT stat was increased to 10Earned by PSNP on September 21st 2016!

Yup, I'm aware what it was before as I read the posts before going to sleep last night ^^

Yay for an awesome trophy :D

Ah ok, it's a good thing you didn't update the stats last night :D.

Thanlks, I thought it would be funny to include that one.

Yeah, I try not to do updates at night since I have to wake up at 4:30 AM :P I just like reading in advance xD

Well, I'm glad you did. That's my favourite trophy in your set now... at least until I bother making an effort for unlocking Royal Jester :P

Yeah, I try not to do updates at night since I have to wake up at 4:30 AM :P I just like reading in advance xD

Well, I'm glad you did. That's my favourite trophy in your set now... at least until I bother making an effort for unlocking Royal Jester :P

Damn, 4:30 AM  :blink: . I used to get up at 6 AM, now it's 7 AM.

Looking forward to see the Royal Jester image :D.

BEST TROPHY EVER! :awesome:

Thanks, so how's your Godly Wolf from the Death Village image coming along?

That's the spirit :highfive:.

Lol, yeah checked it and everything seems updated. Though I'm still waiting for the unobtainable  :hidden: - All in a days work (Publish 5 guides in 25 hours) to be patched :ninja:.

Awesome, it should be:

• VIT +2 (one for each of the Trails of Cold Steel II guide :awesome: )
  • CON +1
  • ACC +1
  • STR +1

:hidden: - All in a days work (Publish 3 guides within a short period of time)

Finally finished reviewing it and published the guide, which means it's time for some trophies:

• LL8LvY6.png - Rocket Propelled Grenades??? (Write 5 guides for RPG games) Earned by PSNP on September 21st 2016!
  • LL8LvY6.png - We May Need a New Rarity (Write a guide for a game with a plat that's less than 1% at the time of publishing) Earned by hasegawa2010 on September 21st 2016!

Maybe now I'll have time to work on the SAO guide :P.

Updated, it's nice to see that super hard not at all sadistic DLC fill up.

I don't know why I'm posting here but I have made and published this guide for a while ago: http://psnprofiles.com/guide/4216-Trackmania-Turbo-Trophy-Guide

I'm working on Dangerous Golf guide.

I'll add you to the list, good luck with your guide. Remember to pester Dragon if you have any questions.

Added! Goodluck! Psst, remember to ask Dragon if you have any questions. Or you can just ask everyone, i'm not your mom  :dunno:

VIT increased to 11!

CON increased to 14!

ACC increased to 14!

STR increased to 14!

Updated!

OH man, another one! 

I added the English version of Trails of Cold Steel II. Nice Job hasegawa!

:hidden: - 1680 Hours of Summer - @1471 hours and some minutes

Since we are nearing the end of the month, which will unlock a new DLC, here is how to unlock that last trophy for DLC 1.

:hidden: - Can't I relax this summer? (Write a guide for a 9/10 or 10/10 difficulty game)

Finally, there will be a super secret awesome event that will be happening in October! However, only participants that have written a guide for the event may enter! So get those guides written! Don't panic though, you will have until October 30th to write a guide and be able to enter!

• Like 3

:hidden: - All in a days work (Publish 3 guides within a short period of time)

Updated, it's nice to see that super hard not at all sadistic DLC fill up.

Awesome, that I can do :awesome:.

I was disappointed about that too. Seems like the trophies weren't sadistic enough :devil:.

I'll add you to the list, good luck with your guide. Remember to pester Dragon if you have any questions.

Added! Goodluck! Psst, remember to ask Dragon if you have any questions. Or you can just ask everyone, i'm not your mom  :dunno:

Yeah, go pester Dra.... wait, that's me :|. But seriously though, feel free to ask anything if anyone has questions about guides.

Since we are nearing the end of the month, which will unlock a new DLC, here is how to unlock that last trophy for DLC 1.

:hidden: - Can't I relax this summer? (Write a guide for a 9/10 or 10/10 difficulty game)

Finally, there will be a super secret awesome event that will be happening in October! However, only participants that have written a guide for the event may enter! So get those guides written! Don't panic though, you will have until October 30th to write a guide and be able to enter!

Hmm, interesting. Maybe I should do something like that too. Ok people post whichever trophy from the Sadistic trophy you want me to reveal and I'll choose one.

Ooh that sounds interesting, I'm looking forward to that super secret awesome Halloween event.

Edited by Dragon-Archon
  • Like 1

Hmm, this is bad, I just can't stop procrastinating. T.T Well, I'll have to find a way to actually do something in that regard until Halloween.  :dunno:

Hmm, interesting. Maybe I should do something like that too. Ok people post whichever trophy from the Sadistic trophy you want me to reveal and I'll choose one.

Nice, I'll vote for  :hidden: Yeah, I actually went thereI've got the feeling that this one should be fairly interesting.  :popcorn:

Edited by xFalionx

Hmm, this is bad, I just can't stop procrastinating. T.T Well, I'll have to find a way to actually do something in that regard until Halloween.  :dunno:

Nice, I'll vote for  :hidden: Yeah, I actually went thereI've got the feeling that this one should be fairly interesting.  :popcorn:

Well, there's the SAO guide that are still missing some implements :dunno:. I remember reading something like this:

If no one adds them before then, I might add those 39 remaining implements to the guide tomorrow morning. Same style, though as I'll probably be too braindead by the end of that process to add proper completion notes. Just the ones I can copy and paste. Copying those things is quite a bit of work, especially when the completion requirements are 5 times as long as their names....   :|

I just hope it will look nice in the end.  :P

Ok, that's one suggestion. Keep them coming people :D.

Well, there's the SAO guide that are still missing some implements :dunno:. I remember reading something like this:

That sure is true, I only need to find some free time where I'm not extremely tired. My life is pretty exhausting.  <_<

If nothing major happens, I'll try to squeeze that in tomorrow. :)

Can we cheat this trophy by creating a 1/10 guide and call it 10/10? :awesome:

That sure is true, I only need to find some free time where I'm not extremely tired. My life is pretty exhausting.  <_<

If nothing major happens, I'll try to squeeze that in tomorrow. :)

Awesome :D

I know that feeling, I've been busy reviewing those huge guides and doing testing things for the guide system. Then there's the real life stuff.

If you make 10 guides that are 1/10, I'll accept them.  :devil:

Why not make them 10 Vita guides :devil:?

• Like 1

Awesome :D

Why not make them 10 Vita guides :devil:?

Our guide is finally at 114/114 implements.  :dance:

It's the same style as last time, though so a lot of the "How to Complete" column still has no content.

But finding 10 Vita games to write a guide for is harder than writing a 10/10 guide. :o