It's Badass to walk away from explosions.

Orlay_

What's you're Badass rating?

Which weapon challenges are you wreckin' the hardest?

Have you been hunting the vault symbols?

------

My answers: My badass rating is just over 4k, I'm, destroying the Pistol challenges, and I've only discovered all the vault symbols in sanctuary.

I don't actually know my badass rating, I would be doing best in sniper and shotgun (the only two guns I really use at the moment), and what are the vault symbols?

lol, I guess I am not really prepared to post here ...

The badass rating is sort of BL2 bragging rights as it pertains to completing challenges with high payout and earning buffing for your account characters.

Vault symbols are the BL2 hidden collectibles. They are tricky to find.

The badass rating is sort of BL2 bragging rights as it pertains to completing challenges with high payout and earning buffing for your account characters.

Vault symbols are the BL2 hidden collectibles. They are tricky to find.

Well I have found zero vault symbols (unless the three in the slot machines count lol), and I will check by Badass rating tonight and get back to you :)

I just want to state the absurdity of the ease in witch Tokens can be farmed. (i.e. - 5 in 10 minuets)

The cap is theoretically 150K -175K Tokens in 35 years of strait play.

But someone is already passed 50K...

My BAR is I don't remember. But I have over half of all available challenges completed as of LvL 18.

Pistol, Shotty, Sniper = done. Don't currently use an SMG, or Rifle. And RL is over half way done.

778 I think was when I stopped playing.

I have a lot of pistol, rifle, and shotgun challenges done

And I am not looking for them that actively but I have found a few. I figure I will enjoy my time with it, then go back for things like that. I do like falling into a random spot and going oh hey a symbol!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...