Overwatch PS4 Competitive Mode is Live

Crazy

Before any of you start looking for the "Lockdown now works" note, it isn't there. If it actually got fixed remains to be seen, i do see one guy on the site who got it so it's likely.

Before any of you start looking for the "Lockdown now works" note, it isn't there. If it actually got fixed remains to be seen, i do see one guy on the site who got it so it's likely.

Under recent players it shows 3 people with the platinum so it's very likely.

I think everyone already know this, but in case you still wondering the trophy now works..... already got my platinum    :D

How did you get it? Didn't lose a single objective in multiple matches, competitive and quick play.

How did you get it? Didn't lose a single objective in multiple matches, competitive and quick play.

It wasn’t even a ranked match it was a normal quick play in Volskaya Industries and an enemy got to the point but we stopped him (so that eliminates the theory that the enemy cant touch the objective, just don’t loose it)

On capture maps and payload. Although the quick play map was a payload. might be that the trophy won't work on competitive.

The trophy is specifically for Capture only, payload will not unlock it. I have a suspicion that you have to also win the offense for the trophy but I have no way to verify. I got the achievement no problem in competitive on PC.

It wasn’t even a ranked match it was a normal quick play in Volskaya Industries and an enemy got to the point but we stopped him (so that eliminates the theory that the enemy cant touch the objective, just don’t loose it)

The trophy is glitched for quick play and won't unlock and the update doesn't seem to have fixed that, so you'll have to try to get it in competitive. Whether the point is touched or not for the whole match doesn't matter as long as they don't capture the first point.

The trophy is specifically for Capture only, payload will not unlock it. I have a suspicion that you have to also win the offense for the trophy but I have no way to verify. I got the achievement no problem in competitive on PC.

The trophy is glitched for quick play and won't unlock and the update doesn't seem to have fixed that, so you'll have to try to get it in competitive. Whether the point is touched or not for the whole match doesn't matter as long as they don't capture the first point.

But I got it in quick play :blink:

I won both rounds on competitive and on volskaya. Enemy touch the point but didn't capture it.

I won both rounds on competitive and on volskaya. Enemy touch the point but didn't capture it.

May be it reached one of the 3 check points, you know the ones that are in each quadrants of the circle....... if not may be is still glitched like Shutout (some times it pops, some time it doesn’t), I got it the the third time I fulfilled the requirements

May be it reached one of the 3 check points, you know the ones that are in each quadrants of the circle....... if not may be is still glitched like Shutout (some times it pops, some time it doesn’t), I got it the the third time I fulfilled the requirements

They didn't get any of the checkpoints of the capture circle.

Got it. Won a quick play match on hanamura, enemy did touch the point but didn't get the first checkpoint of the circle.