is sao's legend good?

yiazmat50112254

i just recognised that there is an mmo of sword art online. and because i really like the anime it sounded like an good game.

but when i started i played it for about 90 minutes (until i was lv 25). but it appeared quite boring, this because there is no challenge in what you do, everything is killed in seconds and after a kill you are fully recovered. second point is that everything you do can be done in a sort of autopilot, your walking and fighting will be done for you this way. and third is that everything you do is following your "quest" which is done in seconds and you get your next one afterwards, this is actually the only thing you do, so you won't even have any choice in this.

so my question is: will it stay this way or will the game become better as you progress in it?

So, wasnt sure about this game myself but is this it?

http://sao.gamesprite.me/

yes that's it

Sounds like a proper Kirito-kun simulator.

i have started playing the game because it really appeared like an rpg to me. this because of how it looks like and because the sao anime is about the main character being into one.

i also have to say that i know much about rpg's but next to nothing about simulation games.

because of this i want to ask a question which leads to 2 another questions?:

1: is this an rpg or a simulation game

1A: if this is a simulation then what does that mean and what's the point of it?

1B: if this is an rpg then stick to my original question.

one last thing: the youtube movie that ruffedgz have added is good to know how the game looks like but also because you can see all the points i have mentioned. so when something is unclear just watch a part of it.

i have started playing the game because it really appeared like an rpg to me. this because of how it looks like and because the sao anime is about the main character being into one.

i also have to say that i know much about rpg's but next to nothing about simulation games.

because of this i want to ask a question which leads to 2 another questions?:

1: is this an rpg or a simulation game

1A: if this is a simulation then what does that mean and what's the point of it?

1B: if this is an rpg then stick to my original question.

one last thing: the youtube movie that ruffedgz have added is good to know how the game looks like but also because you can see all the points i have mentioned. so when something is unclear just watch a part of it.

I should clarify something.

I have no idea what kind of game that is.

But you mentioned those things I quoted ;) If they really work like you describe, it's like Kirito in anime/LN.

That's why I said it's a proper Kirito simulator. I'm not sure if they wanted it to be like that but they managed to do it.

I never heard about this. Where can I download it? (And, more importantly, can you play with Leafa?).

you don't need to download it. you can play it on the site http://sao.gamesprite.me/

yes you can. there are 4 classes you can choose. leafa is the priest class.

I should clarify something.

I have no idea what kind of game that is.

But you mentioned those things I quoted ;) If they really work like you describe, it's like Kirito in anime/LN.

That's why I said it's a proper Kirito simulator. I'm not sure if they wanted it to be like that but they managed to do it.

thanks for the explanation. if you also know anything about the first question then let me know please?

• Like 1

• 4 months later...