Red Dead Redemption Xbox One Coming, Where PS4?

TheRavenPS

It will come once PS4 can run PS3 games. Most likely never.

I'm highly positive that Sony can get the PS4 to run PS3 games but will they? I doubt it. There have been a high volume of remasters/re-releases coming out over the last few years and it seems like that is continuing for a while.

OT: RDR was a great game but I think backwards compatibility move was to appease the Xbox crowd. I remember completing that game and the servers were horrible (prior to the initial release of GTA 5). I haven't played the multiplayer recently but I doubt the servers have gotten any better.

Most of the people complaining about backwards compatibility already have the console to play old gen games on. Not really sure why it's so hard to plug in the old console to play old games. Would definitely save memory space on their current consoles.

RDR was a great game but I think backwards compatibility move was to appease the Xbox crowd. I remember completing that game and the servers were horrible (prior to the initial release of GTA 5). I haven't played the multiplayer recently but I doubt the servers have gotten any better.

Most of the people complaining about backwards compatibility already have the console to play old gen games on. Not really sure why it's so hard to plug in the old console to play old games. Would definitely save memory space on their current consoles.

The RDR servers (at least the ones on X360) have been hacked for years without anyone doing anything about it, I don't supposed backwards compatibility means they fixed it.

I agree on backwards compatibility. It's nice for people who only have a new gen console but I can just play on my PS3 whenever I want. I alreeady have too little space left on my PS4 as it is.

This is coming to Xbox One via backwards compatibility so it isn't coming to PS4 unless they announce a remaster. In the future please post these types of threads in the "Consoles" section where we discuss Xbox and other consoles. 

Parker