Ninja Turtle easter egg (spoiler)

Piggie_Pie

***SPOILER ALERT***

so, last night when me and a buddy were playing i selected a side mission called "Splinter" ... unaware of why i needed to bring a pizza with me, we traveled to the way point which happened to be a sewer type dungeon...

placing the pizza in the right spot (way point) will trigger the first enemy named Lee in a blue costume (Leonardo), second named Dan in a purple costume (Donatello), third named Ralph in red costume (Raphael), and a fourth named Mick in an orange costume (Michelangelo)... all of them spoke in a 90's style surfer dude lingo... later after you fight off the turtle impersonators you move onto their hang out where there is a puzzle (look for secret switches)... once you figure out the puzzle you will get to fight yet another one of the fan faves (and reason for the quest name)... can you guess who it is?

Im a product of the 80's and had all of the original ninja turtles action figures and to this day still have a place in my hear for them so right away i connected the dots...

now i already thing Borderlands 1 & 2 are awesome but they have out done themselves with part 2... i love it!