Suggestion: Trophy Advisor 0% filter

Currently the trophy advisor lists all games, even ones you have no trophies (0%) in, so if you follow the advisor and get the first 1 or 2 trophies from a game and then move to another, and another it will wreck your completion percentage. Is there a way to only show games you already have at least 1 trophy in? if not, i'm suggesting it :D .

• Like 1

PSNProfiles settings & hide games on profiles with 0%. I'm guessing that should work  :)

EDIT: looks like it stays in the trophy adviser for some reason. It removes from the main profile though so halfway there at least.

Edited by Gibbo_0113

Using trophy advisor - it would be best to tackle games that already have 1 trophy at least?

yes. Any game that you don't have any trophies in isn't included in your overall completion % calculation. As soon as you earn 1 trophy in a game, it's included and counts against you. If you use the trophy advisor a lot as it is, and have lots of 0% games, you'll likely jump from game to game to game getting the first 1-3 trophies in all of them and lower your overall completion% a lot.

As I said on the second thread, hiding 0% games on PSN is a way to achieve what you desire =D

I mean, it makes sense. Trophy advisor is there to show you easiest trophies you can get, obviously it will be filled with games where you don't have a trophy, especially if their first trophy is something you get even without trying =D

If one is leaving F/0%s on their profile for collection purposes, they should have a general idea, or not? =D